Plasma, Flat, or Digital Projector?

Plasma, Flat, or Digital Projector?

• Plasma TV dude.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Flat Screen will do.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Digital Projector.. bring the cinemas home to your lounge!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
How bout LCD?? You will find it tough to get any of those for $1000...i would have though??

Yeah I reckon LCD is good enough coz sometimes I think the quality of plasma is not really good or the best compare to the price....

Doh! Back to the drawing board!

Will probably go for a decent medium sized TV first while saving.

JB Hi Fi has/had a 32 inch LCD for under 1000...

my mate got one, its some dodgy brand, but he said its great.

most of these tv's etc all come out of the same factory, are badged different, and the more expensive brands put in better electrics...but the screens are all the same...

I work for a TV network and one of our technicians (with 40 years experience) told us around 2 years ago that in his opinion CRT (old-fashioned Cathode-ray tube) screens were still the best and that in the future LCD would be the way to go....once the screens got bigger. In those 2 years the screens on LCD's have got bigger and the prices have dropped dramatically...so that's what I'd be going for.
The techo said that plasmas and projector-type TV's don't produce the best picture quality and are more likely to have faults in the future.

There is a certain camera company that I work for that is releasing a new TV technology (in conjunction with Toshiba) called SED...will be 2008 before they are available...word is they are awesome......and expensive...

This link will explain what the new technology is.......

SED

It uses CRT technology in a flat screen TV.....worth a read.

As allstar said.... LCD is certainly the way to go!!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom