Places of sale for Dominance

thePACisback

I Hoard Horford
Real Name
George (Call me Gee)
COMC User
No1CavsFan
Is the new Select Dominance set an exclusive to hobby stores (like Cherry and Cardzone) and Select themselves?

I remember around 2014/15. they sold the series 2 set in newsagents, and I figured this new series would be in newsagents, AFL stores, etc. too, but they're nowhere around the area where I live (Carnegie/Malvern area, including Chaddy) and where I was today (Highpoint) there was nothing anywhere in the shopping centre

So is the only place to buy packets of Dominance the hobby stores/online stores?

It seems that way which is a real shame. I enjoy dropping by the newsagent on the way to work and picking up a few packs. Hard to get to hobby stores during business hours.

Would be keen to hear if anyone knows of any newsagencies stocking them.

Unfortunately/fortunately, the Unofficial Official Select FB Group holds a lot of stock, which means that a lot of retailers and newsagents don’t have as much this year.

Unfortunately/fortunately, the Unofficial Official Select FB Group holds a lot of stock, which means that a lot of retailers and newsagents don’t have as much this year.

That why they are getting all the low number hits?

A newsagents in Burnie which is 30mins from me stocks them, they always do each year which is great. They are the only place on the whole NW coast of Tassie that do. A newsagents 10mins down the road used to a few years ago but don’t anymore. Such a shame it’s so hard for everyone to just drop in somewhere and grab a handful of packs.

Product is getting more limited each year.

Not hard for anyone to order from Select direct. Perhaps businesses aren't aware of that.

You'd think it would be easier without JHL controlling distribution.

So almost a week after release, does anyone know any stockists in Melbourne apart from Cardzone/Cherry/Sunshine collectables/Jajas?

Apparently some AFL stores have them but I've called around and can't find which ones.

So almost a week after release, does anyone know any stockists in Melbourne apart from Cardzone/Cherry/Sunshine collectables/Jajas?

Apparently some AFL stores have them but I've called around and can't find which ones.
which afl stores have you called? Highpoint and Chadstone don't but those are the only ones I've called, and the other ones are too far for me to even consider

I guess those places you listed are the only stockists. Luckily I'm going to be popping into Sunshine Collectables soon to grab some stuff, but it sucks that not even a couple of afl stores have them

which afl stores have you called? Highpoint and Chadstone don't but those are the only ones I've called, and the other ones are too far for me to even consider

I guess those places you listed are the only stockists. Luckily I'm going to be popping into Sunshine Collectables soon to grab some stuff, but it sucks that not even a couple of afl stores have them

I called AFL Stores at northland and Doncaster which are the two closest to me. They both said they aren’t stocking them this year.

It’s really disappointing the product has gone this way in the last couple of years. Hobby shops aren’t close or convenient for most people and you really can’t beat the excitement of picking up a few packs and getting a good hit before work or in your lunch break

I called AFL Stores at northland and Doncaster which are the two closest to me. They both said they aren’t stocking them this year.

It’s really disappointing the product has gone this way in the last couple of years. Hobby shops aren’t close or convenient for most people and you really can’t beat the excitement of picking up a few packs and getting a good hit before work or in your lunch break
Yes that is a good point. Obviously the product has gotten better (this year Dominance is stacked) but not as many suppliers now sucks.

Luckily Cherry is just a 20 or so minute train ride from me, and Sunshine Collectables is near a few of my mates places so I can go there anytime, but I do wish there was some more stock, especially in the Eastern suburbs

Back
Top Bottom