Pistons vs. Mavericks 3/18/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Made the drive up to the Palace early this morning for the Dallas Mavericks. No, it's not the TV show Dallas. It's the Dallas Mavericks a team that over 10 years ago everybody would have overlooked. Thanks to Mark Cuban, the Dallas Mavericks have become one of the top teams in the NBA today. It was rumored that Mark Cuban was here in Detroit today. There will be more of that in my results below shortly. Today brought out the Dallas Mavericks and another big crowd which made it harder to do autos but it did not make autographing to horrible at all. My thinking with the bigger crowd for this team today has to be their recent appearance in the NBA Finals from last season. Anyhow here are the results:

Pistons vs. Mavericks 3/18/07

Mavericks

Maurice Ager 2 cards
Jose Barea 1 3x5 Index card (Has anyone seen cards out for this guy???)
Greg Buckner 8 cards
Austin Croshere 2 cards
Erick Dampier 2 cards
DeSagana Diop 1 card (Since when did he become one per now???)
Devin Harris 1 card (My thinking was that he became one per as a result of this big crowd that was on hand for this team today.)
Josh Howard 2 8x10 photos, 2 Beckett Basketball Card Plus covers, 3 cards
Pops Mensah-Bonsu 2 cards, 1 3x5 Index card
Jerry Stackhouse 1 8x10 photo
Del Harris 4 cards
Sam Vincent 5 cards ("That was along time ago I was playing. It sure was a few years back.")

then the surprise of the day....................

Mark Cuban 1 3x5 Index Card (Me: "Mark, keep doing what your doing. Keep getting on David Stern. Keep changing the NBA!!! Mark: "I will, I will, I will!!!")

Alright that is all I have to share of my day with the Dallas Mavericks. Mark Cuban came out after the game to greet all of his fans!!! He has the best fan friendly policy in the league with his players and signing. I have to give this owner major props for what he does. I wish more team owners would interact with their fans more often and travel with them on the road. This owner is not to shabby at all with an appearance on 60 Minutes and for being a successful software tycoon. I would like to give a heads up to anyone the may encounter the Dallas Mavericks this season to bring something for Mark Cuban as he maybe traveling with the team. Otherwise thanks alot for looking!!!

Back
Top Bottom