Pies vs Eagles

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
What a game. The standard and quality second to none. Not to dissapointed with the result. Found some promising signs.

Fraser played his best game for the club. Heath Shaw was brilliant at times, mixing it with the best. Swann continued his good form against the Eagles midfield.

Big Big week next week, must rebound against the Cats.

Magicman said:
What a game. The standard and quality second to none. Not to dissapointed with the result. Found some promising signs.

Fraser played his best game for the club. Heath Shaw was brilliant at times, mixing it with the best. Swann continued his good form against the Eagles midfield.

Big Big week next week, must rebound against the Cats.

very true, next 4 weeks will tell where we truely sit in the afl (i wish we had a Judd).

:lol:

Did you guys read the article Mick Malhouse wrote abot all the fair weather Collingwood supporters ??? Apparently he was asking if all the people who sent him their membership cards cut up (last year) were members again this year when Collingwood was doing well !!! (He was pretty p*ssed off with Collingwood supporters)

Ha Good on ya Mick !!!

was a good game i didnt expect the pies to come anywhere close to be honest so congrats for at least staying there right until the siren.
Eagles were lucky to win it in the end. ;)

Im here :) we played a great game. I tipped the eagles as did 99% of the football tipping population. 5-2 sitting 3rd on the ladder I couldnt be happier :)

I gotta admit, Collingwood did play well !!!

I would have taken a 1 point win if you gave to me at the beginning of the game (I would any week) so a 14 point win prett good ;)

Back
Top Bottom