Pick Ups for Dec and Jan

jaycmc

Jordan Collector
Real Name
Jeremy
Hi all again,

Below are the recent pick-ups for the last 2 months. Again it is predominantly of my PC player M. Jordan!! :thumbsup:

Enjoy... and contact me if you are looking to offload some highend MJs :D;):whistle:

:offtopic:

Anyway...

Away we go...

First off I broke a box of 1996-97 E-X2000 and the best card of the box was Kobe Bryant Star Date. Abit disappointed in the box but happy I got a Kobe in his rookie year :v:

KBSD.jpg

Next up my first Derrick Rose card. What a beauty, 08-09 Skybox Premium Precious Metal Gems Red #35/50

DRPM.jpg

Okay, time for the MJs...

2002-03 SPX Winning Materials. Was cheap so I grabbed it. It books for $250 but I got it for way under :D Very nice.

MJWM.jpg

1997-98 Z-Force Rave #97/399. Been looking for one of these for awhile at a decent price.

MJRave.jpg

1997-98 Metal Universe Championship Championship Galaxy. My second graded one. Love It!

MJG.jpg

Time to up the ante...

1997-98 Skybox Premium Golden Touch. Has finally arrived into my sweaty little hands from USA. :p

MJGT.jpg

2006-07 E-X Jambalaya. Second one for me. The other one is graded. Awesome card! :worthy:

MJJam.jpg

1997-98 Upper Deck Game Jerseys.
Classic card. Couldn't pass on it!

MJJersey.jpg

1997-98 E-X2001 Jambalaya. From my previous mailday post. Like the Golden Touch finally in my sweaty little hands :drool:

MJJam97.jpg

Finally...

1997-98 Flair Row 0. Serial # 250/250!! Second graded one. Replaces the other as my prized card though :D

MJRow0.jpg

(forgive the scan. the scanner doesn't like scanning through the plastic. It really isn't blurry in real life :D)

Thanks for looking!

:offtopic:
Reminder: contact me if you are looking to offload some highend MJs :D;):whistle:

Wow mate thats nuts!!!!

Love the Golden Touch and 97-98 Jamba & the Flair Showcase is a ripper

Nice man, reaaaal nice! You're giving good_old_bbal a run for his money with those sweet MJs! :D

OMFG!!!! awesome awesome mail!!!!!! love the design of that kobe and the mj's are simply off the charts

Back
Top Bottom