Phil Hughes GU/Auto

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Was over the moon to get this one in the mail :D
Pictures speak louder than words and you can read all the records broken in the photos

ENJOY :D:v:

Hughes Destiny 004-crop.jpg

Hughes COA.jpg

Hughes Destiny 003.jpg

Hughes Destiny 005.jpg

Hughes Destiny 008.jpg

Nice item there Liam. Your cricket collection has come a long way in 12 months!

Who released this? looks great

Cricket Australia released them - I think around $399 on release
Got it from this seller
PHILLIP HUGHES SIGNED FRAMED DESTINY LTD ED PRINT & BAT - eBay Signed Memorabilia, Memorabilia, Cricket, Sport. (end time 06-Apr-10 21:09:22 AEST)
Got it for $150 best offer! One of the other blokes here wall4ace got one for $155 best offer after contacting me, so get amongst it :D

Thanks for the extra comments too, really looks sick :D Mrs calls it the woodchip but what would she know :mad: even parts of the sticker on the top of the GU piece....

hey mate your bit of bat looks big,mines just a neat cut but looks awesome,my fiance never says to much about my signed stuff but she reckons it looks sweet!

cheers

hey mate your bit of bat looks big,mines just a neat cut but looks awesome,my fiance never says to much about my signed stuff but she reckons it looks sweet!

cheers

Yeah she was just stirring me up :p Could you post a pic of your bat piece, just for curiosity sake? I see the seller has these for $117dlvd bin now :mad: Grab a bargain people :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom