People/TV Shows you cannot stand

mickimouse24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Micki
hey guys,

thought id ask you all what shows you hate on tv...make a list and people you can not STAND to watch or listen to on tv...see how we go...i tried to maked this in the heated section but wasnt able to for some reason...ar well...

me..
its that show every morning on Channel 10 called "9 am with David and Kim"

that David guy.......far out i feel like punching him...everytime he talks he has 1 arm up with a pen in it or he is making a fist or something....annoys the crap out of me.......fannnntasssttttic replacement for bert channel 10.......morons...

also that other guy on that moring "Today" show on channel 9......is it me or do they come accross as "posh" and seem to look down on people?...hmm

and the worst......David Koch...........that guy drives me nuts....is it me or does his voice sound like he has a frog in it? and sounds like he needs to cough to make his voice normal? ar well..thats just me..

Big Brother (no explaination required)

Anthony Mundine (what a loser)

Should I keep going? or limit it to one of each? I have a long list :D

Big Brother (no explaination required)

Anthony Mundine (what a loser)

Should I keep going? or limit it to one of each? I have a long list :D

go for it man...let it all out...trust me you will feel alllllot better :)

****ing hotdogs and his ****ing shitty ass game show, may he and whoever thought of the late night game show concept burn in the fiery pits of hell!!! :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

and the one on channel nine too, but at least its got that smoking hot red head though.

TV SHOWS:
Neighbours, Home & Away, ANY REALITY SHOW (Survivor, Big Brother, Australian Idol etc)

PEOPLE:
ANthony Mundine, Eddie Maguire

oh yeah i forgot......that "Stephanie MacIntosh"..you know from neighbours the chick that plays "sky" (i know im embarrassed im actually forced to watch neighbours and australian idol)..

i mean the girl can't sing.she just has computers making her sound good....i don't know if anyone knows but she is actually Jason Donovan's younger sister......tells you how she go the job on neighbours...... and now a "singing career"

Where to start....

Anthony Mundine....I actually could stand him for about 2 minutes i.e when he got knocked out in one of his fights and had his mouth closed.

Willie Mason and the Canterbury Bulldogs (the great "family":roll: club)

Anyone from Big Brother (Except Krystals breasts..they were more talented than her :rolleyes: )

Anyone from Australian Idol (would rather go see someone singing original tunes of their own at a gig than an over hyped cover band contest)

Naomi "Lizard Girl" Robson from Today Tonight..ever seen her do a live chat in studio with anyone? Nup doesnt have the skills.

Selma and Pattie from the Simpsons.

Shane Warne........great Cricketer.....first class tool.

Hotdogs.....no comment.

and.....

oh yeah i forgot......that "Stephanie MacIntosh"..you know from neighbours the chick that plays "sky" (i know im embarrassed im actually forced to watch neighbours and australian idol)..

i mean the girl can't sing.she just has computers making her sound good....i don't know if anyone knows but she is actually Jason Donovan's younger sister......tells you how she go the job on neighbours...... and now a "singing career"

Yep thats a program called auto tune......unfortunately she isnt the only one to use it....#-o

A lot of modern day musicians use this program.

yeah but would you seriously class this chick as a "Musician" seriously.......lets hear her sing live...i bet she wouldnt do it without her tech guys with her

Hmm...things i cant stand!!

Person - Bree from Friday night games, Daryl Summers

Shows - The Wedge....bring back full frontal!!

Being a kiwi I'm coming from a different angle - I obviously don't see OZ tv but I do see a lot of Oz sport - so here's the aussies I hate....being a kiwi this'll be easy.....

Currently the Australian cricket team grate the s#$t outa me the way they overcelebrate a wicket - the worst is Brett Lee (although he's not as bad as he used to be).
I'll never forget when India were in OZ a few yrs back and they were 600-4 and Lee, who had figures of 3-200 off 40 overs, bowled Laxman for about 100 million and did his homo punching the ground routine like he'd just won the world cup - Laxman went off laughing and Ganguly declared as soon as Lee had gone for 200 - priceless - having said that he's a hell of a bowler....

Onto the Channel 9 commentary team. Love Lawry, Greig, - Benaud is tooooo biased but worst is Mark Nicholas - if there's one thing worse than aussies crapping on about how good they are, it's a pom SUCKING UP by crapping on about how good they are!:puke:
Also I wonder how Lehman after calling the Sri Lankan cricket team a "bunch of black C#$@s" then ends up in the box not long after......

Can't stand gretal or big brother, bunch of tossers, they know how to pick em.
Any morning news type show, they just p#$$ me off! I also can't stand when they over do every single little news worthy bit of information, then the next week, they totally contradict themselves by doing a story on the opposite of whatever issue they were putting down the week before!

Shows: big brother & neighbours

people:Ray warren (he tries to make everyplay sound exciting) & the lady off the nanny (her voice sounds like an air horn and drives me insane)

Back
Top Bottom