Penrith Show

I think if they were just signed by the artist, then I can see an argument by some people saying it's defacing and therefore devaluing the card (Much like when people say a player IP on an extremely limited card does the same).

The fact that ESP have applied their Hologram to the back of the cards to authenticate the signatures effectively makes it an official, very limited release. For that reason I believe value is added.
Agree with you Michael, will be worth more when Vale.

I also think it looks a bit odd with the guy's signature in the middle and the top left corner
Actually I prefer it done that way instead of over the player, especially when theres a perfectly good blank space to sign (you still get to see the image on the card and a clean sig)

I saw several Croker cards get signed and all were signed in the same spot.

Personally I think they look great. I only got the Widdop signed - to go with the one Widdop signed for me (pics in my mail day thread with the other 2016 cards).

I wish I had got a full set done. I did contemplate it at the time....

I think if they were just signed by the artist, then I can see an argument by some people saying it's defacing and therefore devaluing the card (Much like when people say a player IP on an extremely limited card does the same).

The fact that ESP have applied their Hologram to the back of the cards to authenticate the signatures effectively makes it an official, very limited release. For that reason I believe value is added.

Totally agree, without the sticker I think it would devalue but that sticker should definitely increase the value, thats why I got them done.

Back
Top Bottom