Penrith Show

Jaede

EEL 4 Life
Real Name
Jaede
Hey guys,

David Cain attended the show (the designer of the Captains cards) and i got 2/3 of the set signed. I also got a spare Moylan signed and I got Foran signed in blue aswell

IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

That's a nice variation on a card signature! :thumbsup:

Is that a Captain card with a hologram sticker?

Interesting that not a single one of these has popped up on eBay. Curious to know just how many were signed on the day, looking pretty limited.
Yes , very limited. By the look of it most who got them done are happy to keep them in their collection , making them a very rare piece indeed.

Yeah there were only about ten of us in the line, most either got a set done for their pc or just the team they follow. So I wouldn't expect many if any to pop up

Yeah there were only about ten of us in the line, most either got a set done for their pc or just the team they follow. So I wouldn't expect many if any to pop up
Yes , Big shout out and Thanks to Sonny. - I went to have lunch and by the time i got back David had walked to his car to leave.
Sonny rang him and he came back to sign my cards. Much appreciated to Sonny and David and ESP

Wish I could get a Souths one. Shame I couldn't make it today.

Might have to look around second hand but I doubt I'll have much luck. They look nice though.
I wonder how much these cards are worth.
They are a captains card, value 1.
Signed by artist, value 2.
Or does this devalue the card.
Any opinions on this.

I wonder how much these cards are worth.
They are a captains card, value 1.
Signed by artist, value 2.
Or does this devalue the card.
Any opinions on this.

I think if they were just signed by the artist, then I can see an argument by some people saying it's defacing and therefore devaluing the card (Much like when people say a player IP on an extremely limited card does the same).

The fact that ESP have applied their Hologram to the back of the cards to authenticate the signatures effectively makes it an official, very limited release. For that reason I believe value is added.

Back
Top Bottom