Penrith Collectormania Fair 15th September

Jaede

EEL 4 Life
Real Name
Jaede

If you find another Winfield Cup Leather bound book, can I buy it from you! 😎
yeah I will keep an eye for another one but just so you know mine didnt come from there, my mum and dad actually found the stuff when they were out.

As to yesterdays collectors fair,sales down about 75%,not a good day to have it on Mothers Day.Hope i fair a bit better at the next show.

Penrith collectors fair is Sunday 14th July.Hope this one is better than the last for me.But seeing there,s no new NRL cards out,might be a long day again.Anyway come and enjoy the day out.

I will see who has them,last time the dealers would not let you have them unless you spent a certain amount of money with them.Diggaz,Riff and Sonny might be the only 3 to have them.See how i go.

Last edited:
I will see who has them,last time the dealers would not let you have them unless you spent a certain amount of money with them.Diggaz,Riff and Sonny might be the only 3 to have them.See how i go.
You used to have to spend $20 to get 1 card, now tla have told dealers you have to spend $60 to get 1 card.
Dealers are having enough hard time selling stock, and for tla to tell them its 60, i thought to myself good on ya tla, drive another nail in the coffin of collectors and dealers.

Last time i heard it was 50.00.That,s a while ago.Why can,t they just give them away.People spend enough money on there products.

Back
Top Bottom