Penrith Collectormania Fair 2 July 2017 Special Guests Steve Mortimer & Peter Kelly

wests1952

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Les
eBay User
wests1952
The next big Collectormania Fair at Penrith Panthers will be held on the 2 July 2017. This is Australia's largest Toy & Hobby Collectables fair with over 250 tables club displays featuring all sorts of collectables from Model cars, trains, kits, action figs, scifi, pop culture, coke, lego, disney, much much more and as always around 30-40 tables of Trading Card dealers both sports and non sports. Held at the Panthers Exhibition Centre at Penrith Panthers World of Entertainment on Mulgoa Rd, Penrith, doors open from 9.00 am til 3.00 pm, admission adults $6, concession $4, pensioners $2, children under 15 free. Door prizes throughout the day from our sponsors ESP Cards, TAP-N-PLAY Cards, TRAX Model Cars, Freds Toys, and our dealers. Something for everyone to see so come along and enjoy a great day out for all the family. Enquiries please email Lyndsey Evans at [email protected] or call on 0416 291 280. Facebook page at Collectormania Toy & Hobby Fair.

Collectormania is pleased to announce that our special guests on the day will the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs greats Steve Mortimer & Peter Kelly (who started with Newtown Jets and finished with Penrith Panthers. Steve was the first NSW Origin captain to win a series. Both men played for NSW, City and Country. They will be in attendance from 12.00 noon until 1.00 pm.

They will autograph your collectables and memorabilia. There will be a limit of 5 items per person. Prices are as follows:

autograph book - free
trading card, postcard, etc - $2 per item
poster, book, programme, banner, flag, etc - $5 per item
clothing (jersey, T-shirt, cap), football, etc - $10 per item.

If you have more than 5 items signed you will need to rejoin the queue. This will ensure everyone has a fair go.

In addition 4 limited edition cards will be released for the event. One card will feature Steve Mortimer, one card will feature Peter Kelly, one card will feature both players and the fourth card will feature Steve celebrating the win in the 1985 Origin series.

Only 30 of each individual card will be issued and numbered from 1 to 30. The cost of the cards will be $40 for Steve Mortimer and $30 for Peter Kelly. In addition 10 cards featuring both Steve and Peter will be issued and number from 1 to 10. These cards will cost $90. The cards will be unsigned so that you can have the pleasure of having the card signed in front of you. You may even want a friend to take a picture of the actual signing.

The cards will go on sale at 10.00 am on the Sunday. Only one purchase per person at one time. You can buy any one of the cards or two cards or all three cards. If you want to get more than one of any card you will need to rejoin the queue. Again this will ensure that everyone has a fair go.

Because some people cannot attend the show or may be late arriving or just want to be sure they don't miss out a pre-order facility will be made available for the first 15 buyers. Since there are only 10 of the dual cards available preference will be given to persons that pre-order the two individual cards.

NOTE : ALL CARDS NUMBERED 1-10 HAVE BEEN PRE-ORDERED. THE ONLY CARDS STILL AVAILABLE ARE THE INDIVIDUAL CARDS NUMBERED 12, 15, 17, 19-30. AS WELL AS THE ORIGIN CARDS WHICH WILL BE AUCTIONED ON THE DAY.

All pre-orders must be paid for beforehand.

For those who cannot attend or will be late arriving, payment must be made before Sunday 20 November. Payment will need to include an additional $10 to cover the cost of registered post, packaging and handling.

For those who will be attending, the cards must be collected and paid for by 10.30.

Any cards not paid for by these times will go back into the pool and will be sold on the Sunday.

You can pre-order by sending an email to [email protected] with details of the cards you require, your name, address and contact details and any other specifics. Only the forst 15 pre-orders will be processed. Please note that #1, #2 and #7 of each of the three cards has been pre-sold.

There will be a minimum of 15 of each of the individual cards on sale on Sunday. This number may be greater if pre-orders are less than 15 or those that pre-ordered have not met their financial obligations. There may not be any dual cards available on the Sunday if they are all pre-sold.

As soon as the cards have been printed images will be posted on this site.

As an added bonus a fourth card will be produced. Once again only 10 will be produced. This card will have the image of Steve Mortimer being chaired off the field after the historic 1985 Origin series win. These cards will not be sold but will be auctioned off on the day. The net proceeds will be donated to a nominated charity. Auctions will be held at 10.00 am (1 card), 10.30 am (2 cards), 11.00 am (2 cards), 11.30 am (2 cards). Starting price will be $50. If you would like to get one of these cards but will not be able to attend you can contact me (wests1952) and let me know how much you would like to bid on a card.

All enquiries should be directed to Lyndsey Evans at [email protected] or call on 0416 291 280. However, if you have a simple question you can contact me (wests1952) through this site.

Last edited:
Are ESP going to be there this time? Still have some Xtreme Signature cards that I need a sticker for.

They did the last show @ Penrith.....

Hi Owen No problems. Is #30 OK we are trying to keep the lower numbers for people that purchase both cards. Will you be attending. If you are you can pay at the show before signing time. If you cannot attend you will need to pay before the show and include an extra 410 for registered postage, packing and handling. Cheers. Les

Les,

absolutely #30 is fine ....

I will be at the show ...and will bring the $ how will I find you mate?

I have included a picture of myself so you know who I am...

Owen

IMG_0739.JPG

Hi Owen

There will be a table near the entrance. If I'm not there someone else will be collecting the money and handing out the cards. You can ask for Les and they will tell you where I am if you wish to come over. See you there. Les

Hi Dave All numbered cards are gone. The only thing left is a proof set of the 4 cards. The cards are not numbered but the word PROOF appears on the back of the card. There were 5 proof sets produced. 1 set to each player, 1 set to the guy that runs the show and pays for the cards (Lyndsey), 1 set for me and the last set left. The guy that runs the show is asking $260 for the last proof set. The Kelly signature on the individual card is a bit smudged. Cheers. Les

Hi Dave All numbered cards are gone. The only thing left is a proof set of the 4 cards. The cards are not numbered but the word PROOF appears on the back of the card. There were 5 proof sets produced. 1 set to each player, 1 set to the guy that runs the show and pays for the cards (Lyndsey), 1 set for me and the last set left. The guy that runs the show is asking $260 for the last proof set. The Kelly signature on the individual card is a bit smudged. Cheers. Les
Les, would you take 250 seeing the sig is smudged.

Back
Top Bottom