Penrith Collectormania 23 February 2020

wests1952

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Les
eBay User
wests1952
Just a reminder that this is the first Collectormania show for 2020. It will be held at the Panthers Pavilion on Mulgoa Rd Penrith on 23 February, rain or shine.

The usual stuff will be there;

Die cast model cars and vehicles:
Matchbox, Corgi, Hotwheels, Biante, Trax, Dinky.
- Trading Cards:
Sports cards - AFL, NRL, NFL, basketball, baseball, soccer, cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards
Non sport cards - TV, fantasy art, superheroes, movie, complete sets and inserts
- Wide-range of card supplies and accessories
- Pop culture:
action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more
- Toys:
vintage and current, loose and boxed.
- Sports collectables
- Books, magazines, paper ephemera
- Coca Cola
plus much, much more.

This will also be the last show at Panthers Pavilion. Panthers have finally decided to demolish the structure.

The next Collectormania show will be held in South Windsor. More information to follow.

Finally got through and spoke to Lyndsey. He is alive but has been having dialysis 3 times a week. Not in the best of health. He is still hopeful that he can get the shows going in the new year but it all depends on his health. So whoever started the rumour is wrong.

Finally got through and spoke to Lyndsey. He is alive but has been having dialysis 3 times a week. Not in the best of health. He is still hopeful that he can get the shows going in the new year but it all depends on his health. So whoever started the rumour is wrong.
Thankyou Les for letting me know. I have tried to ring him,but same thing,never answered my call.Glad he is still with us.

I heard a rumour today that Lindsey,the man who run the Penrith Collectormania Show has passed away. Can anyone help me with any information.

Here you go Paul....

1635888923577.png

Back
Top Bottom