Peel or no peel?

Vinsanity

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mitch
Hey everyone with the older 90's Refractors & early 2000's do you prefer them with the protective peel or without just want to get everyones opinion?

Should Panini maybe do a protective peel for their Prizms/Refractors?

peel or no peel doesn't really affect the grading. After all, the peel even says to remove protective peel. I think it was just there for protection in the pack. Personally, the cards look much nicer without the peel as there's nothing obstructing the image.

peel or no peel doesn't really affect the grading. After all, the peel even says to remove protective peel. I think it was just there for protection in the pack. Personally, the cards look much nicer without the peel as there's nothing obstructing the image.
Yeah mate I get what your saying with obstructing the image, a graded card without the peel will be protected either way I think if the cards raw I prefer the peel.
When me and my mates were younger breakin packs some of them couldn't wait to peel that protector off lol

Yeah mate I get what your saying with obstructing the image, a graded card without the peel will be protected either way I think if the cards raw I prefer the peel.
When me and my mates were younger breakin packs some of them couldn't wait to peel that protector off lol

I kept them on for PC cards for a bit, but then got fed up with the writing going diagonally so off it went. All cards in sets had their peeling taken off immediately.

I kept them on for PC cards for a bit, but then got fed up with the writing going diagonally so off it went. All cards in sets had their peeling taken off immediately.
Hmmmm....
DSC_0079.JPG
no I can't do it lol

when they started coming out, and i think if you check beckett issues from the era.. if you peeled the card instantly lost a nominated % of its value. i remember upsetting 20 people by peeling a sprewell (my own card) lol

in my barkley collection i think i have 6.. where 4 still has its cover.. and 2 i couldnt take it anymore.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

I always like to keep them with the peel. I had a AI rookie year finest refractor with peel graded an it got a 8.5 cause of the surface subgrade being dinged due to the peel. I know I could feel and re submit, but being pc I will keep it as thats how I like it. I know I could peel to get a 9.5 if needed tho

Back
Top Bottom