PDAWG - Star Wars 40th Anniversary Case Break

P-Dawg

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Poli
I'm really disappointed with my case break results...saviour was a Leia sticker #001/100. :(:(

IMG_6606.JPG

IMG_6607.JPG

IMG_6608.JPG

IMG_6609.JPG

Ouch, sorry to say it mate, but that looks like a brutal case... I feel for you. Mine wasn't crash hot, but I did get 1 /10 auto and a plate - doesn't look like you got anything low numbered. Hard to see anything that what would be a "case hit " ??

Was the case from D & A or somewhere else?

Nice Jawa sketch though, who is that by ?

Yep I'm pretty pissed about the case...considering the money you spend

Purchased from dacardworld

Jawa by Andrew Lopez

My last few Star wars boxes and cases have been pretty ordinary...could be the end of me re purchasing Star Wars #ithurtsbad

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's because of the smaller cases, but it seems a fair few 40th cases are pretty much duds with no one real good hit. All in all, for a 40th anniversary product, it's turned out very disappointing, after all the hype it really went out with a whimper. A couple of good things, like the stamped buybacks, but overall very weak...

Don't worry mate, you're not alone in the Star Wars department, I've broken cases and box after box and still haven't hit a Luke, Leia, Han or even Lando. And no Jyn or Rey either. There's certainly a lot of lesser names amongst the big ones, that's for sure !

Back
Top Bottom