• Poll closed .

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
PC Battle Shootout​

New format of the PC Battle! This is a one card shootout where we have 8 groups of 2 players each submitting one card only. There are no restrictions on the card, except that they have to contain their chosen PC player and if using a multi player card, it cannot contain a player that someone else is using! This will be a 2 day poll and the winners will progress to the next round until there is only 1 person standing!

Group A - Backinthemixer / Dwight Howard VS ljandkg / Kevin Garnett

Backinthemixer / Dwight Howard​

Emblems of Endorsement
1aq3.jpg

ljandkg / Kevin Garnett​

#21/25 04-05 Sp Game Used Extra SIGnificance KG/Russell Jersey #'d
KG423.jpg

Bill is the fave guy out of those three for me and jersey numbered goodness so I've gone for the dual - any other lesser player on the dual and Dwight would have it hands down!

Another difficult decision here -- Russell KG dual on card autos is darn gorgeous one (with KG jersey no too!):D however Superman is flying high above by dishing out that EXQ EE with wonderful Magic AUTO patches.

My vote is for that DH EXQUISITE:woot:

I hope I'm not against you next round, especially after taking photos of the cards for your entry for you!! I know what you have!!

in the voice of the kid off the mitre 10 ad " mate, yr dreaming"

LOL i know what u have, that will indeed be game over for me. i just wish my other parcels would hurry up and turn up. couple of those would have been certain entries for this!!

Back
Top Bottom