• Poll closed .

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
PC Shootout 2 – The Variety Edition

Ok, so after a ridiculously long wait, it is ready! I have had a bit of trouble getting everyone’s cards in, so I have just entered some of my own in to make up the numbers!

The rules are simple:
There are 4 groups of 4 players with a mixture of genre’s. The groups have been made by Random.org to keep things fair .
Each player has submitted 3 cards from their chosen PC Player or series. I will be uploading 1 card at a time each round for everyone to vote on. The player with the highest amount of votes from each group will progress onto the next round. We will then use the next card from each person in the next round and the same again in the final round.

Everyone can vote and it’s up to you if you want to vote for yourself or for someone else. Voting is private so no one will know who you voted for.

The overall winner will receive a prize pack donated by an absolute legend of OCT! (me) At this point, the prize pack includes a Rookie Auto from one of the top 10/11 Rookies, 2 NFL GU cards, some Baseball cards including at least 1 auto as well as some other random cards which I will look for.

Now, the cards:

Group A – Tagged / Tyron Smith vs kiwi_in_melb / Dwight Howard vs kingjack / Dane Swan vs xlukex / Chris Bosh

Tagged / Tyron Smith

Patches & Plates Platinum 1/10
pcshoot017.jpg

kiwi_in_melb / Dwight Howard

04/05 (Rookie Year) Exquisite Auto Patches #d 88/100
IMG_20120201_172352.jpg

Kingjack / Dane Swan

2011 Select Infinity MVP signature card #72/200. Extremley hard card to pull. 1 in 720 pack pull!
Image2.jpg

Xlukex / Chris Bosh

06/07 Exquisite Limited Logo 33/50
IMAG0322.jpg

Haha give me a hard enough group Adam? I'm just competing with a Dwight Howard rookie patch auto!

Love this comp. Great cards and everyone get voting (preferably for me :p)

Another close one!!!

Not sure I understand the lack of votes for the Tyron Smith??? That card has one of the nicest finishes I have seen!

Another close one!!!

Not sure I understand the lack of votes for the Tyron Smith??? That card has one of the nicest finishes I have seen!

We have been massacred Adam not even close!

We have been massacred Adam not even close!

Yeah, that was my attempt at humour!

Don't worry Jack, after the effort I went to to make everyone send through 3 cards, I can't bring myself to let it end after round 1.

So I will put through the winners, then start a runner up thread for the remaining 2 cards of everyone who is out!

Back
Top Bottom