PC / Cataloguing App

banana

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
Does anyone know of a good app to catalogue your PC on?

I would like to have mine logged and valued somewhere, ideally with photos of each card and easy to scroll through.

I do it myself video or pictures of the better cards if did them all would be doing it for a while. Its a great idea but the time needed would be immense

YES. Good point.Im waiting for Select to release one for each series that you can choose and build each section as set /NEED or trade and create your own collection type.
There was one for your phone a while ago but never updated only had set up for a 1/2 series. 2020 was my memory as one of the years. It would need visual scanning as well as manual update, retail card price for collection insurance purposes and an area for condition for older cards to assist people in the event of disaster theft and price estimation.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread. Came across an app the other day called Cardbase. Seems to be exactly what I want, but..... its all US Sports and Pokemon only.

Would be awesome if one like this came up for AFL or the Australian market.

Has anyone seen anything like this lately?

Check out tradigram.com. I built it myself to cater to how I collect cards. By the sound of your post, you'd like the Set Chase feature which lists all cards in the checklist inclusive of cards you own and cards you're chasing.

You can see my PC link below:
https://tradigram.com/personal_collection/pg13

I've only just started telling people about it because I needed to iron out some kinks first. I am more than happy to add the AFL checklists in as a priority if there is a need for it.

I've also built a Vault feature which allows you to send us cards to scan, upload and store for you. You can then either keep the cards in your PC (but stored with me) or sell them on the marketplace.

Let me know if you have any questions with it! Happy to help or build a feature to cater to the way you want to collect.

Does anyone know of a good app to catalogue your PC on?

I would like to have mine logged and valued somewhere, ideally with photos of each card and easy to scroll through.
I just added a few AFL checklists to tradigram.com tonight which may help you decide if this site (and future app) is right for you!

If there is a specific checklist you want, head over to the Checklist Request page and add the details. This way I can prioritise the checklist requests instead of just adding as many as I can.

Google Sheets lol

It’s what I use, all my PC Cards I have in each release / category.

Each with its number /, price I paid and etc

Example, under 2022 Optimum Platinum DPS. J. Rachele 17/40 & how much I paid

Have values at the end of each card and formulas that total up value to give a rough estimate of what my pc is worth for shits and giggles!

IMG_8414.jpeg

Here’s a better demonstration

Google Sheets lol

It’s what I use, all my PC Cards I have in each release / category.

Each with its number /, price I paid and etc

Example, under 2022 Optimum Platinum DPS. J. Rachele 17/40 & how much I paid

Have values at the end of each card and formulas that total up value to give a rough estimate of what my pc is worth for shits and giggles!

Very practical, and I do this for most releases to ensure I'm not going nuts on spending.

But I like the idea of an app where I can go in and see pictures of my PC, pictures of cards that I have in inventory and possibly a checklist of things I am looking for.

Could even go deeper and have links to eBay where you get a notification of a card you desire being listed, or has a link to eBay listings etc etc

Very practical, and I do this for most releases to ensure I'm not going nuts on spending.

But I like the idea of an app where I can go in and see pictures of my PC, pictures of cards that I have in inventory and possibly a checklist of things I am looking for.

Could even go deeper and have links to eBay where you get a notification of a card you desire being listed, or has a link to eBay listings etc etc
These are things I am looking to implement in my app/website and part of the reason why I only allow you to add cards from the database. Plus I like being able to see images of the cards as well.

Say if you're chasing X card and someone adds it to the marketplace. You will be able to receive a notification (both in app and email) to let you know it's for sale. As a buyer you will be able to buy the cards you want quicker and as a seller it will sell quicker.

To put this into context, if you sell something on eBay you must add the description of the card yourself. Some sellers may call a card the 'yellow' parallel but it might actually be a 'gold' parallel. As a buyer you will be looking for the 'gold' and may completely miss it.

I noticed you signed up!

Let me know if there is an AFL checklist you want me to add so you can try out the site. Happy to jump onto it straight away.

Back
Top Bottom