paypal dispute open after 3 week help please...

xavierty

I WANT ALL 03/03 FLEER PLATINUM NAMEPLATE!!!!
Real Name
kristan
eBay User
xavierty
COMC User
xavierty
hi guys i have a problem i have had a paypal case opened on me and dont no what to do.... i sent a card out to germany around 3 weeks ago and already have a case opened agianst me. now as some rual peolpe no counrty mail can be extremly slow and how is it possinle that it can be aloud to to opened after 3 weeks ? ive had a card i got from germany that took close to 7 weeks to get here. i dont understand how my pp can be taken away from me after 3 weeks. anyhelp woild be great.

Im not sure how that was allowed, but if he's lodging after 3wks, and not willing to listen to reason, when he can open it any time later, my gut says he's a scammer.

I hope Im wrong, but Ive become very cynical at these cases, cos theyve happened to me before

i hope not as its a member ive asked for him to drop case and give it more time. farout i posted a card 2 towns away and it took a week

Pretty sure he could've opened it sooner as well, also if they cancel claim now I don't think they can reopen it again later.

Shipping overseas = tracking number minimum, unless your prepared to have the package get "lost"