Payed $15 For DSJ Rookie Card 10 GEM MINT

Looking For Clippers Card

#1 Jerome Robinson Colleter
Real Name
Hamish Coad
DSJ 10 gem mint

D1820EC0-F179-4FAD-87C5-FC8E849E03AC.png

A PSA 10 is a lot easier to get than a BGS 10 for modern cards. And from what I’ve seen the grading only really accelerates the value if the card is Mid-High or High End (so a low #d Auto, RC Auto, 1/1, 20+ year old card, etc.) so an insert like this might eventually be worth $30-$40 to a DSJ collector if he takes off, but more likely worth what you paid.

I think the key to this hobby is focusing on collecting players/cards that you like the look of. Trying to make money from cards is way too difficult, you only have to watch some Nat Treasures Breaks from this year to see the terrible return on investment from boxes most of the time.

List to what John says.I watched a case break also of NT.Whats a case worth 10.000.For about 1000.00 return in the cards that was busted.

I remember back in the day when NT NBA was $400-$500 per box.. I saw some brutal 2017/18 case breaks that barely made back $500. The FOTL NT boxes for this year are going for crazy money.. you might need to spend tens of thousands to try and hit a Luka.

Back
Top Bottom