PATITION TO SEND TO TLA, TO SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS RECTAFIED!

Tigersalmon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben Salmon
eBay User
Sal-998
I would like to organize, a petition, 1stly of owners of the 4 card player card! We SHOULD NOT SEND THEM IN, THE REDEMPTION! AS THEY WILL SAY ALL STOCK IS OUT IN THE WIRLD!
If we ? For lack of better words, boycott them, not REDEEM the 4 player card, until some form of restatuiution is made!
They promoted, built up for ages, bloody hell it a SPECIAL RELEASE, with traders or something, any, but not with the history of the game we love, and the players we look up to, as I’m sure Norm would like his legacy to be promoted best, and remember for all the great things he’s done for the game, and the accolades he has achieved, BUT MOST OF ALL, HES ON THE TROPHY THAT THEY FIGHT OVER EVERY YEAR, NEVER JOT SEEN NOR FORGOTTEN!
But if the boycott no good, demand for a special release with his signature, and that would involve everyone who collect the cards and if ur like me, means more than most people can understand!
So who will help me to get ? Names,emails? A record of as many people, especially if u have one, please be patient and don’t send in till we dig at em proper!

I admire the passion for the cause.

Have you contacted them at the below and asked for the reasons and if there is any possible solution?

Perhaps the answer is different than we assume.

Regards
Ross

Like Ross I admire your passion and certainly encourage you to do what you feel best to get a resolution.

As I mentioned in reply to your previous post about the same issue, this wasn’t an error from TLA or Steve, it was planned and advised in pre-release info that at least one of the four foil signatures were missing.

I would love another Provan signature but the reality is it is very unlikely they would create a special one off release. If a card was issued it would only be a foil version as I am led to believe that Norm Provan is not in great health hence he didn’t have an official signature card in this release as he is likely not able to sign.

I think if you are seeking a better response you should contact TLA as they were responsible for the signing of the cards. Steve / Cardzone has given you a response from his end and I don’t think you will get much more from him.

Good luck.

I reckon your chances are doughnuts. I’m not collecting the glory cards so this is just an observation I find amusing. Surely with any product there is a level of planning ? I’m also sure that it would of been made aware to the producers of the cards that
  1. Norm Provan was unable to physically sign these cards due to ill health.
  2. That they had no way of putting a fascimile signature on the card due to what ever reason .
So the question remains why they would go ahead with using his name to promote a card and conveniently at the last minute put out a statement that one of the players signatures wouldn’t be present lol
Cool story though 😂😂

Yes as Brendan outline TLA are the logical only recourse now.

Norms inability to sign due to ill health surely didn't surprise them because If they were thinking Norm could sign surely they would've had his own individual card and not combined him with the other 3.

I just think they messed it up big time and have made a business decision to let it go through to the keeper, it wouldn't be the first time a bad error / problem in design wont be rectified.

Ross

Last edited:
Yes as Brendan outline TLA are the logical only recourse now.

Norms inability to sign due to ill health surely didn't surprise them because If they were thinking Norm could sign surely they would've had his own individual card and not combined him with the other 3.

I just think they messed it up big time and have made a business decision to let it go through to the keeper, it wouldn't be the first time a bad error / problem in design wont be rectified.

Ross
would of thought they would have had a sig on file from his legend card.
!!! OH WELL !!!!, just shows that there is more than 1 moron working for TLA.

Back
Top Bottom