PART 2: 2006 Ozcards Survey!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Well guys heres part 2 of our little survey on Ozcards for 2006. Again, enjoy.

**PLEASE NOTE SOME PEOPLE DID NOT FILL OUT ALL QUESTIONS.**

1. How often do you visit the Ozcards website?
(44) Everyday
(4) Every 2-3 Days & Weekly.
(1) Monthly & Not Often.

Well its quite clear that our members here are Ozcardaholics!!! Everyday we see 44 of these guys little faces, well done guys.

2. What do you like the most about our website?
(30) The People (Friendly, Humour, Conversations)
(10) Beign Able to Trade NBA Cards.
(7) The Fact that its Aussie!
(6) It keeps me upto date with the hobby.
(5) Talking about NBA in general.
(4) The Entertainment.
(2) Watching Live Box Breaks & Observing Peoples collections.
(1) No Wankers like Beckett.

Oh i think we all need one big massive group hug here guys. What a result! The people here are tremendous no wonder why it was voted quite easily as the est thing about Ozcards :) .

3. What is your favorite forum?
(15) Live Box Breaks.
(14) The Whole Lot.
(9) Mailday Pics.
(7) Card Discussions.
(4) Heated Discussions.
(2) General.
(1) Wantlists, Ebay Links, Trading (NBA) & For Sale (NBA).

Well the Live Box Breaks forums is the winner here for 06' Survey! Thought i would have seen more Heated Discussion votes but nope! Good to see so many people like em' all too.

4. Your Least favorite?
(30) NONE
(5) Heated Discussions & Other Cards Sections.
(2) General & Entertainment.
(1) NBA/NBL, Completed Deals, Card Discussions, For Sale (NBA) & Admin Annoucements.

Hmm... well NONE cant win here so its a tie between the Heated Discussions and Other Cards Sections. Superb! Who dont lik the Admin annoucements :) .

5. If you could change one thing on the site, what would it be?
(24) Nothing, Leave it.
(6) Change the banner.
(2) Aussie Members only, No post counter, make people add prices when selling a card & Change the colours on the forum, Bring back Anthonypoweranthony :shock: .
(1) Less Spam, More moderating, No swear words, Add a chatroom, More comps/Raffles, Cut the # of Bogut collectors, Add a AFL forum, Add a beckett BV forum. (There were also a few more guys, these are the main ones i dug up, apologies to those who's didnt get a mention. #-o ).

Crikey, alot of awesome answers here guys well done to all. It looks like the Bogey banner needs to be changed if anything. Special mention to the anthonypoweranthony lovers. :p Wonder if they remember to vote for him to be back next year?

6. Who, to you, is the most trustworthy person on the forums?
(16) Too hard to pick.
(9) Chadjaja
(8 ) Hill33 & Magicman.
(3) Lippo & Mavsman.
(1) Axeman23, hsv006, jvalles69, aussie2al, The Truth, Wolvesjr34, scottsophie, HBM, Prototype, Kidd05, DVS, Henkita & forcefedcc.

Chadjaja, take a bow son, you are Ozcards 2006 most trustworthy member. :D Good work guys.

7. How did you find Ozcards?
(20) Invited by a fellow ozcards member.
(15) Advertisement through ebay.
(7) Can't remember & Link off another site.
(2) Googled it
(1) Started ozcards & Handle Magazine.

Looks as if the old fellow ozcards members are doing there job in spreading the word, top work fella's!!! keep em' coming.

Well guys thats part 2 in! 1 to go, who will be Ozcards most collected player??? and which auto is the one members want the most? all to be revealed soon....

Magicman said:
6. Who, to you, is the most trustworthy person on the forums?
(16) Too hard to pick.
(9) Chadjaja
(8 ) Hill33 & Magicman.
(3) Lippo & Mavsman.
(1) Axeman23, hsv006, jvalles69, aussie2al, The Truth, Wolvesjr34, scottsophie, HBM, Prototype, Kidd05, DVS, Henkita & forcefedcc.

Chadjaja, take a bow son, you are Ozcards 2006 most trustworthy member. :D Good work guys.
I believe that "Too hard to pick" won this one ;)

Great work Magicman...and *glare* at whoever suggested bringing back anthonypoweranthony ...its too hard translating his posts!! :( LOL

Ohh...
Was is MOST trustworthy?
I thought it was LEAST trustworthy...
Can you take one vote off Chad then pleae..
Only joking :)
Great stuff Magicman. This is really interesting stuff. Thanks for organising. I bet it has taken quite some time. Thanks.

Great stuff, makes me feel like I shoulda gotten my arse into gear and submitted a survey back.

Good to see some people consider me trustworthy. I find 90% of members here trustworthy. The other 10% I just havent gotten to know (yet).

thanks guys, yes Mavs Tassy certainly needed your vote in part 1!!!!

Its all good, hopefully we get more people answering it next year, with a few new questions on there way. 53 is not a bad result though, im happy with that.

This is good stuff Kyle! We should add some newbies next year like Best Signature during the year etc. But we don't want it to blow out to 100 questions, lol.
I was actually thinking of voting for myself on some of those! LMAO. I felt sure Anthony would get the most trustworthy too, dang!

henkita217 said:
Haha! Smartass ;)

I voted for you Mike. This feels like the Grammy or something. :p
I voted for you as well :p

Sounds a bit like prefect nominations at school

"i'll vote for you if you vote for me" - ah the good times!

Great Kyle and to everyone who voted! Wow, quite flattered that I had a vote for most trustworthy! Whoever you are I must have dealt with you heaps...a cheque with some player auto's are in the mail! ;)

Back
Top Bottom