Parramatta Town Hall collectables fair

The Villain

TOON TOON
Real Name
Jon
hey just seeing if anyone was heading down to the parramatta town hall this sunday for the collectables fair ,ill be there early and hopefully a few more oct members will to

cheers
jono

Didnt know it was this sunday... but yeah ill head down if its on...

Hey this is copied from Ja JA JA'S Collectables email.....
  • Parramatta Collectables Fair - 8am to 2.30pm, Sunday 19th of February 2012 @ the Parramatta Town Hall, 182 Church Street Mall, Parramatta, NSW.
APCS Penrith Collectormania Collectables Show - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 11th of March 2012 @ the Penrith Panthers Pavillion, Mulgoa Road, Penrith, NSW.
Parramatta Collectables Fair - 8am to 2.30pm, Sunday 20th of May 2012 @ the Parramatta Town Hall, 182 Church Street Mall, Parramatta, NSW.
APCS Collectables Show - 10am to 3pm, Sunday 27th of May 2012 @ Reversby Workers Club, 2B Brett Street, Reversby, NSW.
APCS Penrith Collectormania Collectables Show - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 15th of July 2012 @ the Penrith Panthers Pavillion, Mulgoa Road, Penrith, NSW.
APCS Canberra Collectables Show - Sunday 9th of September 2012 @ at a venue to be confirmed, ACT.
APCS Penrith Collectormania Collectables Show - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 24th of October 2012 @ the Penrith Panthers Pavillion, Mulgoa Road, Penrith, NSW.

Hi guys , i am wanting to know if anyone can give me some info on how to find out a phone number to call so that a friend of mine can get a stand started up for the next Parramatta card fair.... Please let me know where and what i have to do to get this , cheers

Back
Top Bottom