Panini White Box Redemption Replacement.

DJW

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
djw041756
COMC User
mondana
This was a Replacement for a Dejounte Murray Cornerstones /10 RPA.
I paid $250 for the code, Aussie or USD I can not remember.
Redeemed over 12 months ago.
Absolutely love the OG Grand Reserve Cornerstones, especially the lower # ones.
But when Murray done his ACL had me thinking.
I went back and forth after speaking with Robert Emrich a Panini as I really wanted this Dejounte card.
Robert answered my numerous emails so promptly and was a star through the whole process.
I am sure he gets bombarded with that many emails daily, which is his job, but could not speak highly
enough of him and his customer service.

These White Boxes are random and are offered to replace certain redemption's.
The only thing guaranteed is the value of what is in the box, as in my box was valued in the $250-300 range.
Its up to you if you want to pull the pin and get one.
There all on card Autos and are all stamped 1 of 1.

First ever Curry Auto.
How do you think I went?

1541657542111.png

I think if you get an Uber Star like this it’s all good, also good that it’s a quality card like Titanium plus on card. Only issue I think is it’s not a true 1/1, but a super short print in my opinion, so if you view it as a Curry Auto /5 then you have definitely got good value.

I think if you get an Uber Star like this it’s all good, also good that it’s a quality card like Titanium plus on card. Only issue I think is it’s not a true 1/1, but a super short print in my opinion, so if you view it as a Curry Auto /5 then you have definitely got good value.
Yeah definitely not a true 1/1, some people are really dirtying up about them and I get it and see where there coming from but just don't take that option if that's the case, it is just an option you have available. Its similar to breaking a box or entering a group break not knowing what is inside, you take the risk its on you, and yes pretty happy n glad what I ended up with, I am sure it is not the case for everybody.

Great looking card and definitely can't go wrong with a short-printed on card Steph Auto. Little out of the loop, is dejounte just not signing his redemptions?

Reactions: DJW
Great looking card and definitely can't go wrong with a short-printed on card Steph Auto. Little out of the loop, is dejounte just not signing his redemptions?
Seems so, he started signing a few last year and then have not seen anything in like 12 months. Still has not signed his NT RPA's, dude at Panini said they were working with him so sort it. Surely with a blown ACL you can find a day or 2 to knock em over.

Seems so, he started signing a few last year and then have not seen anything in like 12 months. Still has not signed his NT RPA's, dude at Panini said they were working with him so sort it. Surely with a blown ACL you can find a day or 2 to knock em over.

Does that mean the actual card and the RPAs have all been made with the patches etc, just blank for the auto part?

I think you definitely ended up better off with the White Box, but still not a fan of this type of 1/1, seems a bit gimmicky to me imho.

Reactions: DJW
Back
Top Bottom