Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Greetings all,

Does anyone have any unredeemed Panini Rewards Points they are willing to part with?
Their selection of cards has grown and I've still got a few points to redeem, but if I can pick up a few more points I can shoot for something decent.

Cheers, Muzza.

Hey muzza I have 250 thought I would have more coming but no luck so happy to help out.
Who are you collecting ?
I'm specifically after a few Broncos Rookie Autos from Contenders 14 - Latimer & Roby. Not much on ebay or COMC but the Rewards have a few decent cards available.

I have a few Broncos from this year and from clear Vision if interested would you like me to have a look they may be of interest along with the points

I'm specifically after a few Broncos Rookie Autos from Contenders 14 - Latimer & Roby. Not much on ebay or COMC but the Rewards have a few decent cards available.
I can probably help you out with a Latimer rookie ticket rps, i ended up with way to many of that one. I have already sent the redemption request for them a few months ago thinking he had signed them all when i started seeing a few on eBay. Got a most variations back but the rookie tickets and rookie inks haven't been signed yet. Hoping he does sign soon.

Back
Top Bottom