KB.

Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I just spotted single packs of revolution 2017-18 bball at Kmart in the section where the pokemon cards and stuff are. I normally dont look there but randomly spotted then for $6 a pack so thought it was cool for a quick rip for those of us who dont normally bust wax. Found mine at Kmart at Toombul shopping centre in Brissy but they might be elsewhere. Let me know if anybody else spots them.

A lot of the news agents and game traders stores are selling them in the sydney area.They are retail pack,s.So i don,t think there are any auto,s in them.I brought few ,but just low end players.They were selling Prestige also.

Thanks for the info Paul. Its good to see cards popping up again, even if only retail packs. It was crazy to me to see cards back on the shelves at a major retailer like kmart tho and brought me back to my childhood

To my knowledge all K-Mart, Big W stores and most newsagents are now selling Panini REvolution. Yes they are retail packs so no autos, inserts or an abundance of parallels. They do have an exclusive Chinese New Year red parallel (some people are calling it cracked ice, so ...) so some online retailers are calling them "Chinese New year" Packs/boxes.

Reactions: KB.
To my knowledge all K-Mart, Big W stores and most newsagents are now selling Panini REvolution. Yes they are retail packs so no autos, inserts or an abundance of parallels. They do have an exclusive Chinese New Year red parallel (some people are calling it cracked ice, so ...) so some online retailers are calling them "Chinese New year" Packs/boxes.

Yeah I picked up a couple packs and hit a couple RC's of the chinese new year parallel which was cool. Nothing huge but did get a Mitchell base RC which was cool. It was a fun little rip.

i remember when i was a kid i bought a pack at a vending machine and got a cool reggie miller die cut. nba cards where everywhere back when mj was playing

The 1992 Olympics really propelled the market internationally. It is nice to see some stuff in retail stores again. Let's hope it continues.

Back
Top Bottom