Panini Redemptions

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Hi all.

I sold a redemption on eBay, that's due to expire in about 2 weeks time. The buyer has messaged me demanding a refund because he was unable to redeem it, due to it being so close to the expiry. Would there be any truth to this?

Just want to know if this is a new rule Panini has implemented?

I redeemed a code from 2015 only a few weeks ago and had no issues.

I'd be very careful personally. He could easily Redeem the card and send it back scratched or even send any card back for that matter. Film yourself opening the return package if it gets to that stage.

You make a good point, definitely has me thinking how a return process would even work in this situation, as it sounds like he has entered the code already. Definitely seems like he's trying to get the card for free.

You can still enter the code pass expiry date. Panini will still honor it if still in stock

Yeah that's what I thought was well...I have never experienced or even heard of instance where the code was invalid due to being too close to the expiry. TI does sound like this guy was making up an excuse just to get a refund.

Panini honours the redemptions even after they expire, plus he would have seen the expiry date before purchasing the card off eBay? Wouldn’t offer a refund sounds dodgy

Back
Top Bottom