Panini redemptions request

Flugel for 3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bradmc41
Hi All
Sorry if this has already been posted but has anyone had any luck contacting panini about outstanding BBall redemption request ? And got any positive results ? I have some from over 3 years ago and was hoping to get them replaced or get some clarification on how far off they are .

Yep I have, hit up the csm? On twitter and he sorted me out. Took a few messages but eventually after a week or so he replaced about 10_15 cards all from 2012-13.
If he doesn't help he'll give you a email address of someone that will.

Yeah pretty much keep bugging panini csm until you leave them no choice but to take some action. I only just got some replacements in the mail today after almost a year. Funny thing is I still have a Nikola Vucevic premium patch auto from last years immac waiting to be actioned yet you can actually find that exact card for sale on ebay.... just be prepared for either a long wait or getting replacement cards sent to you that would barely qualify as a consolation prize. This is just going from my experience anyway, but if you look at some of the reviews on their facebook page you will see a fairly consistent pattern. I wish you the best of luck anyhow mate :thumbsup:

Yeah pretty much keep bugging panini csm until you leave them no choice but to take some action. I only just got some replacements in the mail today after almost a year. Funny thing is I still have a Nikola Vucevic premium patch auto from last years immac waiting to be actioned yet you can actually find that exact card for sale on ebay.... just be prepared for either a long wait or getting replacement cards sent to you that would barely qualify as a consolation prize. This is just going from my experience anyway, but if you look at some of the reviews on their facebook page you will see a fairly consistent pattern. I wish you the best of luck anyhow mate :thumbsup:

We must have been sent our packages in the same shipment as I received mine yesterday as well . Did ok ..

Did ok with my redemptions probably same value as to what I had pending .. I emailed Cody who was a great help.

kobe 1.JPG
Redemtions.JPG

We must have been sent our packages in the same shipment as I received mine yesterday as well . Did ok ..

Wow you got some nice replacements there man well done, whatever your original redemtions were they must have been good.

I got a Jimmy B rc film cell auto /49 for my Paul George Noir colour redemption /25.
Kyrie Irving rc film cell auto /99 for my Steve Nash Noir colour patch auto redemption /10.
Chris Paul hoopla auto /25 for my Wes Mattews premium patch auto redemption/25

Not really sure how I feel about these replacements, could have been worse I guess and waited a few more years like some out there.

Wow you got some nice replacements there man well done, whatever your original redemtions were they must have been good.

I got a Jimmy B rc film cell auto /49 for my Paul George Noir colour redemption /25.
Kyrie Irving rc film cell auto /99 for my Steve Nash Noir colour patch auto redemption /10.
Chris Paul hoopla auto /25 for my Wes Mattews premium patch auto redemption/25

Not really sure how I feel about these replacements, could have been worse I guess and waited a few more years like some out there.

your right Could have been worse.
I had 2 Wiggins autos 1 to /20 & 1 to /50 I think from last years preferred , a Kobe auto to /99 from 13/14 gold standard ,An A Davis/Kemba Duel rc from National Treasures , Demarcus auto from immac and a few other low end stuff. ive prob came out on par I think.

I went through twitter and then was put onto Cody who was very helpful. They had nothing Ennis but considering I had $30usd invested in the Andre Drummond redemptions i had pending from some multiple case breaks from Oct last year I think i did ok. Not in hand as this was only shipped to my US add today.
I got a Vince Carter past and present auto
Vince Carter NT Springfield auto /99 and a Kobe Elite auto /49. Considering I was already ahead with 6 Drummond redemptions I think the exhange was good.

Last edited:
I went through twitter and then was put onto Cody who was very helpful. They had nothing Ennis but considering I had $30usd invested in the Andre Drummond redemptions i had pending from some multiple case breaks from Oct last year I think i did ok. Not in hand as this was only shipped to my US add today.
I got a Vince Carter past and present auto
Vince Carter NT Springfield auto /99 and a Kobe Elite auto /49. Considering I was already ahead with 6 Drummond redemptions I think the exhange was good.

Done well :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom