Panini Redemption Replacements, Would like your opinions.

tekk3113

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Thomas
eBay User
tekk3113
Hi all,
Just recieved a heap of replacements from Panini for redemptions that I A) Couldn't be bothered waiting any longer for or B)Didn't really care for the original card in the first place. All in all I can't complain, but I wanted some input from the community to see if people thought what was replaced was fair. There is one card that I think is very bad value for what was originally redeemed but i'll save that for later. I'll list original card then its replacement.
Darren Collison classic rc auto=MKG contenders auto
Moses Malone 10/11 GS logo auto #25= Dual GS Isaih/Laimbeer auto 37/50
Marcus Morris Past Present auto=Jimmer Past present auto
Jeremy Tyler Past Present auto=Corey Joseph past present auto
Jimmy Butler Past present auto=Bradley Beal Treasures auto474/499
Gustavo Ayon Treasures auto=Jimmer Treasures auto55/499
Andrew Goudelock Absolute auto=Festus Ezeli Contenders auto
Andrew Goudelock Absolute auto=Isaiah Thomas past present auto
John Jenkins Absolute auto=Enes Canter past present auto
John Jenkins Absolute auto=Tobias Harris contenders auto
Markieff Morris Absolute auto=Tobias Harris Marquee auto
Iman Shumpert Limited draft auto=Kawaii Leonard threads auto
DSCN3187_zpse1685f8a.jpg

Josh Harrelson Limited auto=Iman Shumpert thread auto
Jan Vesely limited auto=Andrew Nicholson select jersey auto 13/199
Jeremy Tyler limited auto= Deandre Liggins Momentous auto
Corey Joseph limited auto=Nolan Smith Golden Futures auto
Marcus Morris limited 12/13 auto=Malcolm Lee Limited auto 391/399
Jajuan Johnson limited 12/13 auto=Andrew Nicholson limited auto 3/399
Kenneth Faried Limited Draft auto=Jimmer limited draft auto
Jimmy Butler Golden Futures auto=Jajuan Johnson limited draft auto
Jeremy Tyler Golden Futures auto=Nic Vucevic select jersey auto88/399
Kemba Walker Golden Futures auto=Andre Drummond Thread auto
Iman Shumpert Golden Futures auto=Faried threads auto
Corey Joseph Limited draft auto=Alec Burks limited draft auto
DSCN3188_zps94681b7b.jpg

Kemba Walker Golden Futures Auto=Kemba Rookie Roll Call Certified auto
Jeremy Tyler Golden Futures Auto=Shelvin Mack Golden Futures auto
Kemba Walker Golden Futures Auto=Bradley Beal threads auto
Josh Harrelson Golden Futures Autox2=Alec Burc Golden Futures autox2
DSCN3189_zpse32e6d57.jpg

All opinions appreciated.

Last edited:
anything replaced by a jimmer is gonna be a let down, but for most of the rest, it's pretty even, or better for some of them, Goudelock for Isaiah Thomas? Josh Harrelson for Shumpert? Very yes

I think you really did well on these:
Iman Shumpert Limited draft auto=Kawaii Leonard threads auto\
Josh Harrelson Limited auto=Iman Shumpert thread auto

These are also not bad, you definitely got a better player than the Original redemption:
Andrew Goudelock Absolute auto=Isaiah Thomas past present auto
John Jenkins Absolute auto=Enes Canter past present auto
John Jenkins Absolute auto=Tobias Harris contenders auto
Markieff Morris Absolute auto=Tobias Harris Marquee auto
Jeremy Tyler Golden Futures auto=Nic Vucevic select jersey auto88/399
Josh Harrelson Golden Futures Autox2=Alec Burc Golden Futures autox2

But these 2 replacements are pretty bad:

Overall id say you did pretty well!

You won out pretty well overall with the exception of these four....

Corey Joseph limited auto=Nolan Smith Golden Futures auto
Marcus Morris limited 12/13 auto=Malcolm Lee Limited auto 391/399

I'm still waiting for my Marcus Morris TT Glass replacement auto - better not get a Malcolm Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Thanks to everyone for the input, was pretty happy overall, with the exception of the Butler for Jajuan swap, might have to talk to Panini about that one.
Cheers,
Tekk

What did you do to request the replacement, I have some I have been waiting on for over 12 months and would like replaced

Thanks again for all of the comments guys, just wanted to update, I sent an email about the Jimmy Butler for Jajuan Johnson replacement and David Sharp agrees it was an oversight and is going to fix it. I have to say that all of my dealings with David and the customer service staff have been very pleasurable. Thanks to David and Panini.
Tekk

Thanks again for all of the comments guys, just wanted to update, I sent an email about the Jimmy Butler for Jajuan Johnson replacement and David Sharp agrees it was an oversight and is going to fix it. I have to say that all of my dealings with David and the customer service staff have been very pleasurable. Thanks to David and Panini.
Tekk
Hey tekk can you send me the contact details for david sharp,need to ask him some questions regarding some of my redemptions ive been waiting for a while!
Much appreciate it!
Thanks
Parra

Hahaha good luck trying to get a reponse from them. Emailed both David Sharp and Hobby in november last year and again few weeks ago. Asked for replacements on some of my cards, never got any response and no replacements.
Starting to look like they dont really care as much as they did a year ago.
I've never had any problems with David, has always responded quickly & helped me out.

I've never had any problems with David, has always responded quickly & helped me out.

They have helped me out in the past too, but not recently. I have also seen people on other forums like sportscardforum that also get no response from panini on emails or ticket requests.
Maybe your lucky or im unlucky :D

Im just a bit tired of waiting on some of my redemptions, have an Ibaka and 2 M.Gasol glass cleaners autos pending since august of 2012!!! (Yep thats 18 months!! :sick: :sick: )
And not getting any responses on my requests for replacements on the Ibaka and a few others only makes it worse.

I just wish Panini would implement a system that they would automatically offer to assist you with replacing cards after a certain amount of time has expired (which you can decline if you want to keep waiting ;)).
It would also be helpfull if they would update collectors when a card will probably never see the light of day (which im starting to guess is the case for my glass cleaners redemptions from 11-12 :cry:).

Ah well i guess i will just have to wait a few more years before i finally get something :mad:

Back
Top Bottom