Mused

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aaron
I had 3 outstanding redemption's from around 2013/14. They were for:

- Marcus Morris 2012 Panini Timeless Treasures (12-13) Glass Rookie Autographs
- Sergey Karasev 2013 Panini Titanium (13-14) Draft Day Autographs
- Ivan Johnson 2012 Panini Momentum (12-13) Momentous Rookies Red

Took the advice of a thread here on OzCardTrader and hit up Panini on Twitter to try and organise replacements since its been over 3 years since I put in the redemption requests. They asked who I collected so I gave them 3 or 4 players. Took a month to actually get them to action my replacement request but it was worth the wait.

Have to say, pretty damn happy with the replacements - especially considering my original redemption's!

As much as I would have loved an Ivan Johnson auto (/sarcasm), these will do just fine!

47KpG5j.jpg

So for anyone with an outstanding redemption, hit up PaniniCSM on Twitter!

I've got about 70 or so waiting and there must be at least 50 now past the 4 month wait time (some are up to 2 years). I wonder what I could get out of that lot LOL! I'm pretty sure my Darryl Dawkins ain't getting filled any time soon!

3yrs? wow....

great replacements considering, but my god that's horrible customer service to let it go that long. although if it had been like 6 months, might not have rolled so high on the replacements!

Major upgrades there dude, but not sure if I'd be willing to wait 3 years!

Major upgrades there dude, but not sure if I'd be willing to wait 3 years!

True, but I can't say I was in a rush for any of the above autos.

To be honest, I totally forgot about them as I've stopped buying in the last 12 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom