Panini Products

WhoDat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
who_dat_cards
Just to let NHL, NFL etc collectors know that I am a Panini Hobby Direct Shop. What that means is that I buy direct from the factory. Hence no one can touch me for price in Aus for Panini products.
Having said that I only get 1 crack at the factory for ordering. My minimum order is by the case. It would be of great help if you guys could advise as to what you may be interested in. My prices are very close to US. In fact with postage is cheaper.
I will update with what product is due up and approx price. So if you think you may be interested then let me know.
Cheers, David

I love 11/12 Panini Limited. What the value may be lacking I just love look of the cards, very classy product.

Certified is also another good product, though I preferred the look of 10/11's cards over 11/12.

Crown Royale is also another collector favourite.

And I'm really looking forward to Titanium which is coming out very soon.

2012 Panini Prime (11-12) Hockey
EVERY PACK DELIVERS:
- Rookie Auto Quad memorabilia card #'d 199 or less
- Multi Memorabilia card
- An Autograph card
- An additional card comprising of an autograph or memorabilia card

allstar_Selections_SALES.jpg

Captains_Cloth_TOEWS.jpg

Genuine_Marks_SALES.jpg

Prime_Combos_Duals_Sedin_Perry.jpg

Prime_Signatures_Howe.jpg

common_IGINLA.jpg

hey David,
i'd love some good NFL products/boxes, im pretty sure some members on OCT would be interested as well.
could u let us know what NFL products u could get? price per box and for a case would be great too.

cheers,
wils :)

Understandable. Any idea on a price per box?

I was contemplating an 8 box case from dacardworld, though I've never dropped that much on an order before.

I'd probably be interested in the Titanium and, after seeing the lastest Panini blog, definitely Prime. Looks like an amazing product.
Dave, when you find out RRP can you let us know.

I'll be keen on some NFL mate its just I have no idea what new sets are coming out but I would love to get into it!

Back
Top Bottom