Panini Blog Panini Peek: The First Golden Glimpses of 2011-12 Gold Standard Basketball

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-11-12-gold-standard-auto-17.jpg

Yesterday we shared with you a 22-card gallery showcasing the first on-card autographs that have arrived for the upcoming 2011-12 Limited Basketball. Today, we’re shifting into precious-medal mode with a glimmering glance at the first autographs to arrive for the highly anticipated 2011-12 Gold Standard Basketball.
Here’s hoping the following sneak peek — including gems from legends like Bill Russell, David Robinson and John Stockton, and current stars like Shane Battier, Stephen Curry and Paul George – will get your holiday weekend started on the right foot, while whetting your appetite for more golden greatness to come.
Enjoy, and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional previews as more Gold Standard autographs arrive at Panini America HQ.

b.gif

Continue reading...

oh damn....bottom row, second from the left, i saw the Miami uniform with a 3 on it and my heart skipped a beat....but then i looked at his face and saw it was shane Battier! damn! still amazing looking set! i cant wait to open a few boxes of this!

Back
Top Bottom