Panini Past and Present

WhoDat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
who_dat_cards
=D> Panini Past and Present now in store and ready to ship so that you can have this the same day as release in the US. A first for this country i believe. I will be posting box + shipping price later in the day.
All orders via paypal to make it easy.
I will not respond to orders via this site - too hard to keep track of. So all orders to be made via my email [email protected] - once request made we will advise of PayPal address and get your details for postage. All packages will be exprress posted. Of course pick ups are welcome in the shop on the release date.
I will also be sending a box in for premium members draw so if you have not signed up now is the time to do it. Every release i will send a box in for the draw :)

Next release is limited at the end of the month :) then Gold in June

modern_marks_Paul.jpg

Blake_BreakOut.jpg

Durrant_common_3.jpg

elusive_ink_armstrong.jpg

As previously stated above - Panini Past and Present now in store and ready to ship so that you can have this the same day as release in the US. A first for this country i believe. I will be posting box + shipping price later in the day.
All orders via paypal to make it easy.
I will not respond to orders via this site - too hard to keep track of. So all orders to be made via my email [email protected] - once request made we will advise of PayPal address and get your details for postage. All packages will be exprress posted. Of course pick ups are welcome in the shop on the release date.
I will also be sending a box in for premium members draw so if you have not signed up now is the time to do it. Every release i will send a box in for the draw :)

Next release is limited at the end of the month :) then Gold in June

Cost will be $110.00 per box / $105 per box for OZCT Premium Members
Postage for one box $10 anywhere in the country
Discounts for 3 or more boxes are available. (3 box postage price approx $25)
Also happy to video bust your boxes and provide team bags, slips, top loaders etc complimentary :)
Also taking pre-orders on upcoming Panini boxes Gold and Limited

Can I just say... as a fellow businessman.... I am impressed!

Too many businesses these days start up with the intention of making money, but they do it by conforming to the 'typical' features of a business. You could have just opened up a shop, sold boxes/singles/supplies etc and advertised them occasionally, but instead, you have gone 'out of the square'!!

The idea of making the new products accessible to Aus at the same time as the US is a great example. Instead of just doing as the other LCS's do, you are trying different things!

Good Luck to you Dave! and well done!

Too many businesses these days start up with the intention of making money, but they do it by conforming to the 'typical' features of a business. You could have just opened up a shop, sold boxes/singles/supplies etc and advertised them occasionally, but instead, you have gone 'out of the square'!!

The idea of making the new products accessible to Aus at the same time as the US is a great example. Instead of just doing as the other LCS's do, you are trying different things!

Exactly, first Panini retailer in Australia:thumbsup:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope everyone gets behind us on this. I will try to keep the prices close to the same as the US. Postage definately cheaper as well. Also have full range of supplies :)

Back
Top Bottom