Panini Noir Signatures

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Interested in the Club and Country signatures. Interested in most of these and keen to PC them slowly. sucker for an on card auto and there are a few of my favourites who have made the cut. pm me if you have any to move on.

@Juzzomac did you win the Ramsey that recently sold, if so i apologise. had i of known i wouldn't of kept bidding.

@Juzzomac did you win the Ramsey that recently sold, if so i apologise. had i of known i wouldn't of kept bidding.

I got sniped at the last second. Completely missed the first one that only went for $24, no way i thought the second would go for over $60 so didn't bother checking. Regretting that now :(

I think it's the best on card set to come out, I thought about trying to collect them all but it's not being broken enough to make it viable yet, with the Messi's/Ronaldo scarce.

Ozil has one numbered to #18 in the Country set, and from all the people I know in this hobby across NA and Asia, have not seen a single one pulled or listed anywhere. When one surfaces it's probably going to cost me more than the 1/1 Jersey auto I picked up from Noir :(

I got sniped at the last second. Completely missed the first one that only went for $24, no way i thought the second would go for over $60 so didn't bother checking. Regretting that now :(

I think it's the best on card set to come out, I thought about trying to collect them all but it's not being broken enough to make it viable yet, with the Messi's/Ronaldo scarce.

Ozil has one numbered to #18 in the Country set, and from all the people I know in this hobby across NA and Asia, have not seen a single one pulled or listed anywhere. When one surfaces it's probably going to cost me more than the 1/1 Jersey auto I picked up from Noir :(

yeah i know what you mean, i havent seen many surface on ebay yet either. and havent seen an Ozil at all.

I just want a few of my favourites as i feel like this is the nicest set ive ever seen and im a sucker for an on card auto.

Back
Top Bottom