Group Break Panini Immaculate 2014 NFL 6-Box Case Break - Pick Your Team - Sold Out

The 2nd team Random will happen right before the break, you will have 5-10 mins to trade before the break begins.

List of teams that will be in the random.

Denver Broncos
Houston Texans
Arizona Cardinals
Baltimore Ravens
Atlanta Falcons
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
St. Louis Rams
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Just saw panini's 3 box break blog, and threw up in my mouth. Only two autos in each box. Think I will be throwing quite a bit of money away now.
I've seen the results of a busted case and the hits were incredible. You maybe right, there weren't many autos but let me tell you, some of the patches were AMAZING!!

I see Cherry must've already busted a case. The patches do look good, but if your hitting a patch of Brian Hartline, or some other average player, and it's still numbered of 50, you may be a little disappointed. I guess we'll see in about an hour how it pans out, but I thought a high end product like this should 've had 3 or 4 autos in it.

Some nice cards gents. The carr is very nice. That Lee looks sweet as well. Interesting product

You guys are brave dropping that much coin on suspect patches
Some dirty ones I have seen on ebay. Doesn't make them any more legit tho lol. I did rate at least there is grass stains. Wish I had the pic (speaking of legit) of the graded obj auto patch . 10'auto with a Tahj boyd auto sticker lol. Sorry for digressing.

Some pretty stuff amongst them, hope everyone got something they wanted. Nice Rivers Auto. That lone Rams guy shouldn't have been in the set though, he was cut like 6 months ago !

You guys are brave dropping that much coin on suspect patches

Anyone know what the patches/swatches are claimed to be, as in are they event worn or game worn or what ? Wasn't one of the jumbo hat cards out of 49 or something ? How do you get 49 that size from a hat ? :cautious: They could at least try and keep up the appearance that the "player worn" stuff is limited by having low numbers...and not give away that they wore 15 hats on draft day just to give Panini enough material !

Back
Top Bottom