Panini Customer Service

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
has anyone else had problems getting their redemptions replaced as of late?

i have quite a few i want replaced but neither david sharp or anyone from their team have responded to any of my emails, its been nearly a month since i first contacted them.

i have had to wait 18 months and counting for a few really high end cards :thumbsdown:
they seem to take care of the easier cards first
to his credit Dave has been pretty responsive. I assume that since you've only contacted him about a month ago you got them at the worse possible time - the Nationals, release of lots of new products etc. Maybe send him an email again just in case he missed it first time

yeah i sent a request to their general email address as well a couple weeks back, and sent david another email on monday so hopefully i hear back soon. i usually get a response within a couple days so its abit frustrating that no one has gotten back to me in nearly a month. i wouldnt imagine to be hard to find replacements since most of these redemptions are scrubs and retired guys who have appeared in just about every release this year.

Exactly the same for me!

I sent an email about a month ago asking for them to replace 7 of my low end redemptions as well as to prompt them to send out a card that I new was live.
I got no responses and I re sent it every week since, but still no response, although I did get an email saying the card that is live was sent last week.

It shouldn't be up to just 1 person to respond to emails. David has definitely been great over the whole time I have dealt with him, but 4 emails without a response is not acceptable IMO. Especially when all I am asking is for them to replace some low end junk. I thought they would jump at the chance to get rid of all their Taylor Griffin cards! lol

It shouldn't be up to just 1 person to respond to emails. David has definitely been great over the whole time I have dealt with him, but 4 emails without a response is not acceptable IMO. Especially when all I am asking is for them to replace some low end junk. I thought they would jump at the chance to get rid of all their Taylor Griffin cards! lol

my sentiments precisely, being a worldwide company its quite surprising they have one person handling redemption issues for the entire world!

another thing that i dont seem to understand why they don't fulfill redemptions when they clearly have stickers of that particular player in stock. e.g. im waiting on a jeremy lin redemption and im certain i saw his autos being pulled from national convention packs this year. same goes with the XRC redemtpions, most of the double draft class have autos being pumped into new products like there is no tomorrow and yet alot of the XRC redemptions from 11-12 products seize to exist.

Last edited:
my sentiments precisely, being a worldwide company its quite surprising they have one person handling redemption issues for the entire world!

anything that i dont seem to understand why they don't fulfill redemptions when they clearly have stickers of that particular player in stock. e.g. im waiting on a jeremy lin redemption and im certain i saw his autos being pulled from national convention packs this year. same goes with the XRC redemtpions, most of the double draft class have autos being pumped into new products like there is no tomorrow and yet alot of the XRC redemptions from 11-12 products seize to exist.
While I don't quote think that they always do things the most efficient way, you/we need to acknowledge that there are a lot more things that hold up redemptions than just having an auto.
It could be that the cards got lost or damaged, or that they had licensing issues or a number of other things!

I just choose to think that it really doesn't make financial sense for Panini to have redemptions at all. You think of how much they would lose in freight by posting out every redemption worldwide. It would be in their best interest to not have them either, so I just assume that they aren't able to avoid them based on that!

Back
Top Bottom