Panini Blog Panini America Signs Washington Wizards Star John Wall to Exclusive Agreement

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
john-wall-basketball.jpg

Panini America, the world’s largest sports and entertainment collectibles company and the exclusive trading card manufacturer of the National Basketball Association (NBA), announced today that it has reached an exclusive multiyear trading card, autograph and memorabilia agreement with Washington Wizards guard John Wall. Wall’s trading cards and autographed cards will be featured exclusively in Panini America’s officially licensed NBA and University of Kentucky trading card products; the star’s autographed memorabilia will be available exclusively through Panini Authentic.

As part of the agreement, Wall, the first overall pick of the 2010 NBA Draft, will be featured on the company’s packaging and will be involved in Panini marketing and social media initiatives throughout the length of the agreement. The pact also marks Wall’s return to the Panini America family. He previously worked with Panini America on an exclusive basis during the first two years of his career.

“John Wall is one of the most exciting young players in the NBA and we’ve been fortunate to work with him in the past; having a player of John’s stature return to our team in such a meaningful way not only adds more excitement and potential to our product offerings, it also reinforces our long-term commitment to the NBA category,” said Mark Warsop, Panini America CEO.

Wall joins a team of exclusive Panini NBA spokesmen that includes Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Kyrie Irving.

During the first four years of his NBA career, Wall has averaged more than 17 points and eight assists per game, earning his first NBA All-Star Game nod last season, where he won Dunker of the Night honors in the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest.

“Panini America is a true innovator in the trading card arena; I know that firsthand,” Wall said. “I’ve always enjoyed working with them and I am thrilled to be back on Team Panini exclusively.”

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom