All legends. All hits. All the time. That’s the short description of what’s in store when Panini America unveils 2016 Pantheon Baseball to the collecting masses later this fall. Boasting an all-retired checklist of All-Stars, superstars and Hall of Famers, and eight autograph or memorabilia cards in every eight-card box, 2016 Pantheon Baseball promises to deliver a hit parade of legendary proportions.
Set to arrive in hobby shops across North America in late November, 2016 Pantheon Baseball (eight cards per pack, one pack per box, four boxes per inner case, two inner cases per master case) is bolstered by a base set comprised by members of the game’s most exclusive clubs: 500 Home Run Club, 600 Home Run Club, 700 Home Run Club, 3,000 Hit Club, 4,000 Hit Club, 300 Win Club, 40/40 Club, 4,000 Strikeout Club and 5,000 Strikeout Club.
The highlights of the hit-filled Pantheon are many and include . . .
- A variety of cards that feature two, three and four pieces of memorabilia, on-card autographs paired with two, three and four pieces of material, cut signatures and material/autograph booklets.
- Each card tells the story of baseball’s biggest stars of the past with exclusive clubs, milestones, retired jersey numbers, All-Stars, Hall of Fame, award winners, legendary lineups and many more.
- Base Guilds sets feature members from the most prestigious clubs in baseball; find three parallels each numbered to 49 or less.
- Metropolis Monuments pairs four players from one team with one piece of material from each; look for three parallels numbered to 24 or less.
- Milestone Scripts pairs on-card autographs with a milestone from each player’s career; find four parallels numbered to 49 or less.
- Pantheon Scripts Quads features on-card autographs paired with four material swatches; find three parallels numbered to 25 or less.
- Sacred Deployments features three players from the same lineup, each with two material swatches from some of the best offenses in history; look for two parallels numbered to 25 or less.
We’ll have plenty more on 2016 Pantheon Baseball in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, enjoy this extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.