Panini Blog Panini America Peeks Green Prizms Coming to 2012 Prizm Football Retail (Gallery)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-prizm-football-green-sheets-22.jpg

I don’t need down comforters to keep me warm this winter. I don’t need Granny’s quilts or my father-in-law’s electric blankets, either. All I really need are a few emerald sheets — uncut, of course — from the upcoming 2012 Prizm Football. That’s what I immersed myself in yesterday afternoon that ultimately heated up most of the Panini America Production department.
Cue the trumpets: Green Prizms aren’t just for basketball anymore. Green’s good for the gridiron, too. Indeed, those retail-exclusive Green Prizm parallels that have ignited a secondary-market feeding frenzy in 2012-13 Prizm Basketball are coming to 2012 Prizm Football — and once again, they’ll be available only in retail.
Yesterday afternoon, I slipped between the (uncut) sheets with a few 100-up Green Prizm forms, one showcasing the Rookie Card parallels, another highlighting veteran superstars. You can check out the exquisite emerald nature of what I saw in the following gallery.
And if you’ve missed any of the previous posts previewing 2012 Prizm Football, you can check them out here and again right here.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom