Panini Blog Panini America Peeks Green Prizms Coming to 2012 Prizm Football Retail (Gallery)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini

I don’t need down comforters to keep me warm this winter. I don’t need Granny’s quilts or my father-in-law’s electric blankets, either. All I really need are a few emerald sheets — uncut, of course — from the upcoming 2012 Prizm Football. That’s what I immersed myself in yesterday afternoon that ultimately heated up most of the Panini America Production department.
Cue the trumpets: Green Prizms aren’t just for basketball anymore. Green’s good for the gridiron, too. Indeed, those retail-exclusive Green Prizm parallels that have ignited a secondary-market feeding frenzy in 2012-13 Prizm Basketball are coming to 2012 Prizm Football — and once again, they’ll be available only in retail.
Yesterday afternoon, I slipped between the (uncut) sheets with a few 100-up Green Prizm forms, one showcasing the Rookie Card parallels, another highlighting veteran superstars. You can check out the exquisite emerald nature of what I saw in the following gallery.
And if you’ve missed any of the previous posts previewing 2012 Prizm Football, you can check them out here and again right here.

Continue reading...