Panini Blog Panini America Delivers a Two-Box Tease of 2012 Crown Royale Football (Hits Gallery)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-crown-royale-two-pack-1.jpg

Now this is what I call a happy new year: I arrived at Panini America HQ this morning following a few days off to a heaping helping of hobby bliss that included several new releases, Quality Control results and general new-product nirvana that I can’t wait to share.
To kick start 2013 on the right foot, I grabbed two random boxes of the finally-out-today 2012 Crown Royale Football for the following preview break in an effort to give you an idea of what to expect from the colorful and improved, hit-filled juggernaut.
I’m not going to lie: I was blown away by what I discovered in these particular boxes. Here’s hoping you have the same sensation when you open yours. We’ll have plenty more to preview in the coming days, including QC galleries for 2012-13 Timeless Treasures Basketball and 2012 Limited Football. But for now, here’s the pack-by-pack breakdown of our two 2012 Crown Royale Football boxes . . .

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom