Panini Blog Panini America Appreciates the First Case of 2014-15 National Treasures Basketball

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2014-15-national-treasures-basketball-case-break-7.jpg

ROSEMONT, Ill. — On Saturday afternoon at the 2015 National Sports Collectors Convention, Panini America joined Layton Sports Cards, Mojo Break and RippingWax.com on the main stage of the show’s Case Break Pavilion for a world-premiere preview of 2014-15 National Treasures Basketball. Although one of Panini America’s most anticipated products of the season won’t hit streets until August 19, company officials made one preview case available specifically for this special event.

Those lucky enough to be in attendance Saturday — or lucky enough to be watching the respective live streams — got a firsthand look at the product weeks before release. And for those who landed a spot in the break, well, they actually took home some pretty sweet cards. But before anyone took any of the pulled cards anywhere, we photographed each one so that loyal readers of The Knight’s Lance could get in on the sneak-peek fun, too.

In the gallery that follows, we showcase every card pulled during Saturday’s break for your viewing pleasure. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance in the coming days for continued coverage of 2014-15 National Treasures Basketball. In the meantime, here’s hoping the following gallery is enough to tide you over.

Enjoy.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Treasured Tags are fast becoming my favorite set, the notable nicknames also look awesome.

The rest looks pretty garbage, but obviously the chase for Wiggins and friends will carry this.

:)

The notable nicknames normally has the nickname inscribed. Having it printed as well is a fail IMO... Or at least detracts

The notable nicknames normally has the nickname inscribed. Having it printed as well is a fail IMO... Or at least detracts

I'll disagree. And there's been so many not inscribed I think it might help to remind guys to inscribe their nickname :)

however, the full body shot on the base cards i like, the cropped ones {lopez), i do not. i wish it was a consistent placing style across the board.

however, the full body shot on the base cards i like, the cropped ones {lopez), i do not. i wish it was a consistent placing style across the board.

Agreed.

I guarantee Tim Duncan will be in the same pose as Lopez.

I'll look forward to adding to my Kawhi and Boogie PC's.

Still no checklist Panini and its two days away from its belated release? Cmon thats poor form...

As a sign of good faith, send me the Blackman auto ;)

Back
Top Bottom