Panini 2014 World Cup Prizm

The prices for some of the autos on offer are way over the the top as far as I'm concerned. Panini must be shifting shedloads of this product, and be bummed at the same time seeing they can only cash in every 4 years.

The prices for some of the autos on offer are way over the the top as far as I'm concerned. Panini must be shifting shedloads of this product, and be bummed at the same time seeing they can only cash in every 4 years.
Panini have the Champions League licence. Hopefully they'll look to release a high end set of them next season.

Damn. Imagine a national treasures UCL version

Featuring hits like notable nicknames, patch autos of Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Suarez. ...penpals autos of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta. ...

Damn. Imagine a national treasures UCL version

Featuring hits like notable nicknames, patch autos of Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Suarez. ...penpals autos of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta. ...

Maybe not Rooney due to lack of UCL for Utd next season :whistle:

But a UCL release would be sensational.

Yep have to agree, overpriced for sticker auto's. But prices seem to be falling so some bargains to be found.

Does anyone have a checklist for this series and explain to me how a prizms series works I've never bought any NBA just nrl

Does anyone have a checklist for this series and explain to me how a prizms series works I've never bought any NBA just nrl
theres a checklist here.
http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2014-panini-fifa-world-cup-prizm-soccer-cards
basically the prizm sets are just like other regular set both base cards and various insert sets. mostly base cards in a box with some insert cards. on top of that there are paralell prizm cards. (approximately 11 different variations of the base cards alone) of varying colours and rarities for all the base and insert sets. masses of opportunities to collect a ceertain set or a certain prizm version of a certain set.

hope that helps

This Australian shop still has cases! We have delivered a black and a Messi :)
Awesome!

Just taking a wild stab in the dark here- I think that black was hit by lake repose and is currently sitting on feebay..

& when you say a messi do you mean just a normal signature?

Please PM me a price for a case & then also option for 2 cases and delevery to SA Adelaide then mate if thats ok?

Please also help me out with odds of signatures & numbered prizm's per case etc as well if you have any info?
Have looked up for eg this info- http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/2014-panini-prizm-fifa-world-cup-soccer-hobby-box
But does not tell you odds per case.

I just opened up a box and got no autos. Maybe next time. anyway they're kinda cool I like the parallels but for $135 I can get 2 boxes of Panini World Cup adrenalyn which seem better to me.

How is your Mexican card chase going? I might have a few for you.

Anyway, each box will have 2-3 numbered parallels

Total prizms per box will range from 8-12

Autos is 5-7 per case

Greens fall 2-3 per case

Golds and Gold powers 1 per case approx

So far I cracked 11 cases

2 Ronaldo
2 Messi
1 Pele
1 Neymar
4 Baggio
4 Buffon
1 cannavaro
1 figo
2 robben
2 torres
3 eto
1 sneijder
2 suarez
2 Gerrard
1 Rijkaard
1 Campos

And only 1 ref auto - campos

3 gold power - France and busquets n Buffon

Gold Aguero, Swiss keeper etc

Plenty of green but highlights will be

World cup stars Messi
World cup stars Gerrard 8/25 jersey
World cup stars Buffon

Biggest regret will still be the lack of a Black and Duals but my auto assortment has been kind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom