Panini 2013 Prizm Football - Oz Group Break - Case Break - $45

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
Hey guys,

A few NFL peeps, including @dAvaro , have been tuning in and busting during our 7.30pm Thursday Cherry Live Breaks so I thought i'd table a possible Group Case Break of the upcoming - Panini NFL Prizm.

There would be 32 Spots (or teams) and each would cost $45. Teams would be allocated randomly, using random.org. All rules regarding Oz Group Breaks can be found HERE.

As we don't have a large number of NFL Customers we'd probably need people to grab at least a few spots each to fill this.

Please comment below if you would like to express interest and if we have enough love I'll post the Case Break for sale this weekend :)

Current pics don't do the prizm technology any favours, but its basically refractors and we all love refractors... right?

Prizm parallels include Prizm, Orange Prizm Die-Cut (numbered to 50), Gold Prizm (numbered to 10) and Finite Prizm (1-of-1).

Does it have to be random teams? Most of us NFL collectors are team collectors so would probably make it easier to fill. You could make the bigger hit teams more expensive and the lower hit teams cheaper to even out the price.

I'd be happy to make it 'draft team' based.

15 spots - 2 teams per spot and you submit preference lists 1st-32nd. Most people get a team they like that way with NBA.

I'm not sure I'd sell 32 team... or more so, worried how long it would take to sell 32 teams if it was just buy a team.

So if we went to the draft team version it would be $90 - 15 spots - Expressions of Interest?

Back
Top Bottom