Panini 2013/14 Immaculate Basketball 6-Box Case Break - Team Based - Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
@spanishsahara feel your pain, I'm the same with teams i pick (and the teams I get stuck with from non-payers) - Makes we gaze i astonishment at the same people snaring the best cards and wondering what this gift is!

Would love any feedback, in a PM, about a way we could structure things differently to soften blows? Been thinking about adding $5-10 a spot and including a "free pack to the miss teams" but its hard to compare the value of missing with a $300 team to missing with the bobcats! Open to ideas.

Then, I get feedback that teams on 'X' breaker are 15% cheaper... when X breaker doesn't have post here, duties, gst, post out and when i look up their Lakers Flawless price its $100 more than mine was.... So, guess I'm not sure how the market will accept an increase on spot prices either, no matter how "valid"?

Thats why I don't do team breaks. I'd prefer to hit the good teams in a random. After all, it's all luck what cards you get. So why not try your luck with the team you get also. Unless you're chasing a pc player of course

Status
Not open for further replies.