Panini 2012 Gold Standard - Release 18/7 - Video up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
who_dat_cards
Get in quick - Limited supply
$225.00 Delivered to Premium Members
$230.00 Delivered to Non Premium Members
orders to [email protected]

14k_Mem_James.jpg

bullion_brand_durant.jpg

gold_rush_howard.jpg

greatest_graph_bird.jpg

Looks like a sticker but the Marks of the Hall autos look on card and like Slobby pointed out to me, a little like the 04/05 Exquisite Enshrinements.

Mmm, another chase for Benny!! I'll be hunting some d robs if that graphs is on card. You'd think by now companies would understand nobody wants a sticker!!

Mmm, another chase for Benny!! I'll be hunting some d robs if that graphs is on card. You'd think by now companies would understand nobody wants a sticker!!

Ha ha, no way. Although they'd be no doubt ALOT cheaper and there is a Pip. Some nice names actually. D.Rob, Russell, ummm not sure who else.

Totally agree, I'd rather them bring out less autos and have all on card. But, I guess it's good that there are stickers, that way some people get get an auto if they can't afford the top $ autos.

The preliminary checklist is here,albeit with some inserts still TBA:
http://www.sportscardradio.com/inde...-12-panini-gold-standard-basketball-checklist

I really liked last years products, so will be looking to get some of this again.

On a slightly related note, I won a George Gervin Private signings auto off ebay last week, now have it in hand but cannot for the life of me
find out which panini product it was inserted in last year. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom