Panini 12-13 Crusade Group Break Giveaway - Cherry Collectables Free Entry

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
Cherry is back with an all new game! Fresh, stocked up and with a brand new look. In the true spirit of Cherry, Grayson + Renee are kicking off the comeback with a Panini 12-13 Crusade (RRP $129.95) Group Break Giveaway for FREE!

Entry is simple, sign up to Cherry's new website HERE, share an article or a product u like on your Facebook and 'Like' our Facebook page.

We will review the activity over the next two weeks and randomly select 30 people for spots in the Box Break. Teams will be distributed randomly also and the break will occur on the 4th October 2013.

Now the last rule is that you have to be online watching the breaks to claim you prize. If you cannot be there (i.e. overseas) let me know. But after the break we will ask you to claim your card and if its not claimed during that show - we will give it to a viewer on the night (who completed all the steps, of course).

Hope this all makes sense, get 'liking' and we look forward to having a few new Cherry faces!! :thumbsup:

Hey Grayson

I have signed up and followed you on twitter. Unfortunately because my FB is a page also it won't let me follow you for some reason.

Oh and pick me for a spot... :whistle:

Sorry G,
Don't have Facebook, twitter, fango, don't do hash and I'm not tagged....best I can do is climb up on the roof and shout out the virtues of Cherry.....like we used to do it in the good old days.,:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom