Packages from US

Flugel for 3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bradmc41
Anyone still waiting on parcel packages from the states ? I have been waiting 2 + months :(
tracking says in Melb and has done for some time ?? how long do you wait before putting in a claim .
Its USPS regular

Wow Brad, you're patient, I would have created a claim after a couple of weeks if it was in the country and hadn't been delivered yet.

It's happened to me a few times and was either down to:
  • held by customs for tax
  • lost in the mail
Doesn't hurt to ask for intervention

yeah, way to patient.
ball park of 21 days - with a push out of maybe 25 days
even with covid19 thrown into the mix, 2 months is a problem

Postage is utter rubbish at the moment.
Ordered a package from Amazon, from an Aussie company, posted on May 6th, projected arrival time is June 1st to 15th??!!
Still not arrived, it is beyond a joke.
seriously, I was under the impression things were starting to level out and get back to normal now.
that's a huge wait time

Most of my packages from the States shipped economy to NZ take 2 to 3 months at the best of times. At the moment, who knows?

Just had a package from Australia take 5 weeks.

The overnight courier I use for business deliveries will not let you even raise an inquiry until a package is 11 days overdue. Of course there is no price difference for the lousy service...

Not saying any of that is right be just the way it is, at least in New Zealand.

Been waiting for a parcel from the UK since mid March. It sat at one place in the UK for exactly 1 month before leaving the UK 28th April with no further updates .
If it's not here by the end of next week, I'll have to lodge a claim which sucks but it's 3 months since purchase 2nd week of June.

Anyone recently received COMC packages? How long did it take? I have some cards to send home and wondering whether to initiate send to get home sooner or wait it out. Aware there are extended wait times for COMC processing and then again for post.

I have had several packages sent from the UK, from multiple users, simply not turn up.

This week i placed an order with COMC, and their estimated delivery date was September 10th!!

I'm not sure if the issue is their warehouses are closed to pack new orders, or if the quarantine is creating delays in the delivery timeframes as packages "wait" to clear that quarantine period. Maybe both.

I ordered some tennis cards via ebay in late March, and they arrived Mid-May.

Summary - delivery timeframes are LONG at the moment. It is what it is.

Basically all packages I've sent to the US from the last week of March have been delayed indefinitley and are just sitting at the airport. The delayed time frames aren't being met. I am having to return funds becuase of policy, even though I have sent the packages.

Just a terrible situation all round. Just keep in mind it's out of the sellers' hands too...

Anyone recently received COMC packages? How long did it take? I have some cards to send home and wondering whether to initiate send to get home sooner or wait it out. Aware there are extended wait times for COMC processing and then again for post.

Don't do it now, there is a huge backlog on packaging in the warehouse, check their blog posts, they tell you which batch they are working on. Even if it gets out of the warehouse, there are delays everywhere due to problems of all kinds: staff shortages, riots, all those cancelled flights etc. On top of that, they have switched off the shipping bonus for the time being. So it's best to hold on to your cards there until the situation improves, probably in a few months time.

Basically all packages I've sent to the US from the last week of March have been delayed indefinitley and are just sitting at the airport. The delayed time frames aren't being met. I am having to return funds becuase of policy, even though I have sent the packages.

Just a terrible situation all round. Just keep in mind it's out of the sellers' hands too...
that would be so frustrating...
always when the situation is out of your hands

I waited for a package for 3 months from the US. I just received it this week.
Lack of commercial flights is a killer on shipments. USPS website tracking still has it sitting at LAX 🤦‍♂️

Alls well that ends well, but was stressed there for a few weeks. Was a big mailday!

Back
Top Bottom