P I P P E N

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
so ive been pretty quiet for a while waiting for this damn hide button to be fixed...ive seen a heap of new people on this site and id like to introduce myself;

im slobbythegreat and im fricken awesome :D

this is dedicated to nbacarddotnet who said that my pc was just "ok" and needed more masterpieces and pmgs...suck b@lls :D this is how its done!

ps dont forget to hearts it!

got this cos i loved how they joined together..already had the pip but decided to get them both again....up for grabs if anyone wants it

TSC Stadium Club Fusion

1996-97 Stadium Club Fusion Bulls SMALL.jpg

Rookie Matrix Double Double, im sure people have these in their junk stuff cos you cant tell unless you turn the mini card over!!

2003-04ToppsRookieMatrixMinisDoubleDouble-1.jpg

Team Finest Red Refractor 26/50

1999-00FinestTeamFinestRedRefractors26of50-1.jpg

Been hunting this for years (15!!), kept missing, finally snared it!

96/97 Bulls Super Team

1996-97ToppsSuperTeams-1.jpg

99/00 Fleer Mystique Printing Plate 1/1

1999-00FleerMystiquePlate1of1.jpg

Jersey numbered 33/599

2009-10HallofFame33of599-1.jpg

Ok, so now we come to the part of the mailday that i wanted hidden :( oh well...you just get it all at once!!

2009-10 Playoff National Treasures NBA Greatest Materials Signatures 5of5

2009-10PlayoffNationalTreasuresNBAGreatestMaterialsSignatures5of5.jpg

2010/11 TT Championship Season Materials 4/25

2010-11TimelessTreasuresChampionshipSeasonMaterialsSignatures17ScottiePippen25.jpg

2010-11 Limited Decade Dominance Materials Signatures 21of25

2010-11LimitedDecadeDominanceMaterialsSignatures21of25.jpg

2010-11 Limited Decade Dominance Materials Prime Signatures 5of5

2010-11LimitedDecadeDominanceMaterialsPrimeSignatures5of5.jpg

BOOM!!!!

2010-11 Playoff Contenders Patches Place in History Autographs Gold 33of49

2010-11PlayoffContendersPatchesPlaceinHistoryAutographsGold33of49.jpg

2010-11 Playoff Contenders Patches Place in History Autographs Black 8of10

2010-11PlayoffContendersPatchesPlaceinHistoryAutographsBlack8of10.jpg

Knockout blow...battle royal champ for a reason ;)

2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Golden Threads Materials Prime Pippen Rose 3of3 (looks better in hand $300 scanner CANT scan patches or jerseys!)

2010-11PaniniGoldStandardGoldenThreadsMaterialsPrimePippenRose3of3.jpg

2003-04 Fleer Showcase Masterpiece 1of1

2003-04FleerShowcaseMasterpiece1of1-1.jpg

Ok so here it is.....no longer the only player collector on the planet to have a PMG Green and no red!

BOOM!!!
1997-98 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Red 90of100

1997-98MetalUniversePreciousMetalGemsRed90of100.jpg

BUT WAIT...I COULDNT STOP AT 1!!

thats right, went from having 0 to 2 in 3 weeks!!

1997-98 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems 21of100

KG jersey #'d for ya mate ;)

1997-98MetalUniversePreciousMetalGems21of100.jpg

so just for all the haters out there...here's all 3 together

1997-98MetalUniversePreciousMetalGemsall3.jpg

The master is back! Fantastic Pips mate, kind of guessed you got yourself a pmg red after your little sneak peek on facebook a while back but 2? Greedy bastard!
Love the fleer masterpiece and team finest too

Can't hearts it off my phone :(

The master is back! Fantastic Pips mate, kind of guessed you got yourself a pmg red after your little sneak peek on facebook a while back but 2? Greedy bastard!
Love the fleer masterpiece and team finest too

Can't hearts it off my phone :(

hahaha i didnt reply to your correct guess, i thought it was blurry enough to be nothing!

lol, what do you think of the finish on the reds? I kind of agree with most people the reds seem to shine better then the greens. Still love the greens though.

blown away by the red's....i cant tell with the green because its slabbed and ive but contact over the top of it to stop the surface from scratching...no way in hell that is ever getting resent for reslabbing

blown away by the red's....i cant tell with the green because its slabbed and ive but contact over the top of it to stop the surface from scratching...no way in hell that is ever getting resent for reslabbing
Yeah the reds seem to have a much deeper shine to them. Im over beckett, they fugged my 97-98 credentials.

You still haven't busted that PMG Green?! ;-) Love the 1/1s and the only time that many parallels look good is when you have them all lined up together! ...and yes, bring back the hide feature!

Slobby, you're a BEAST mate :woot:

That Mystique 1/1 is crazy, but those two Red PMG's are killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Green/10 isn't bad either :D

All in all, those are great pickups that any player collector would be proud to own.

Btw, I LOVE your posts... lol :lol:

You are a freak mate! Those are some pretty sick pickups to say the least! Love the PMG red and what else can I say about the 1/1? Awesome!

Is that all of the masterpieces and PMG's you can get....ok i guess!

Seriously, one of the best maildays here this year!

Back
Top Bottom