Oztrader's Contact Details

Lippo

User #43
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
PsychoLippo
I thought it would be a good idea to put certain member's addresses and other info like email addresses, fav. players and website links in an excel file.

I bring this up because for the umpteenth time, I am making a repeat trade with a member, and I dont have the address information #-o .

Therefore, I thought that it would be a good idea to write this all in a file and I might as well make if available to everyone on the boards (within reason - say above 5 feedback).

It would of course be voluntary to submit your details and if you dont want your details published, just tell me.

Let me know if this is a bad idea :)

justdabestcards said:
Can you pm the guy for the addy you need? it isn't that hard imo
the first time yes, but im going to keep a record of it now so i dont have to keep bugging people for it over and over again. was asking if other ppl were interested in maintaining an address book of sorts.

the other problem with it is what happens when someone moves house and I don't download the new excel spreedsheet or they forget to tell the person updating the list.

Woops... there goes those $$$$ cards that went to the old address.

Email - You can click on the users name on the left and choose send email to.

Website - As above....

Fave. Players - there is already a list in the want lists section, as a sticky at the top.

Billyhoyle said:
the other problem with it is what happens when someone moves house and I don't download the new excel spreedsheet or they forget to tell the person updating the list.

Thats exactly why it's a bad reason. If you want to keep it yourself, then feel free, but I think to get an address off someone you should ask each time to avoid any problems/confusion.

A list of players in alphabetical order with who collects them could be very handy when breaking boxes or looking to trade. Perhaps a sticky?

Back
Top Bottom