Ozsportsfan's box breaks

As part of my birthday prizm break, had a blaster sent for me to break. Some of my spoils. Hit the shazier /50 in the last pack

After sorting my large amount of random base, decided to buy a box of chrome off cherry to get closer to finishing the set.

Hit an asj bucs auto (can leave with that as it was not Boyd or josey lol). Haha /199 and cooks /399. Also had a random thick pack.

Found this bad boy in the fat pack (glad it wasn't a filler) 1:1605 packs was the ratio so pretty happy with it

Won myself a Panini Wildcard on twitter (have another coming in the mail). Thought I should get back into posting my hits/breaks (and my national madness when I stop being slack - 8 autographed jerseys to be framed lol - kinda went crazy).

My certified football box

Luck insert /25 , swatches /799, LT /99, Dyer auto /25, Crowder RPA /99

Then bought a box of 2014 Certified (and supplies) from chasing the dream cards at the Rocklea market
Sadly nothing big in terms of names

Van Noy auto /25, Johnson /25, West auto relic /699, Murray Relic /699, Forte Relic /499 (didn't realise they had vet relics in this). Have been breaking my boxes using periscope (streaming app) and they may end up on youtube yet lol.

not sure if I have anything you need but would be keen on this

Van Noy auto /25